life changing

Posted by Reviewer1692388 on Mar 27, 2013

I started using this in a high protein shake for my sons breakfast, and the difference in his attitude and work is amazing. Not sure if it's the protein or high nutrition, but i am sold!

Saved me so much money

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Dec 02, 2012

I was always so hungry all the time. Now I drink my breakfast mixing this product with almond milk and feel fine until lunch. It's only 310 calories per serving. Sometimes I drink one for dinner and feel great as well. After a few weeks of taking this and NewChapter CoffeeBerry tablets, I have no cravings and am losing weight with no exercise (albeit slowly).

Absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I love this! I add it to my morning and night smoothies with all my other supplements. I totally recommend you give it a try. Yum! :)

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer1944110 on Jul 06, 2013

I have been taking this for almost 6 months now. I am a vegetarian and I find it hard to get enough protein per day. This really helps, I have it with coconut water or milk for breakfast of lunch. Love the taste as well.

Amazing!

Posted by 5633935010445557718 on Jul 20, 2013

My pancreas, liver and stomach are very happy. My hair is growing faster, my skin bacame like velvet. Truely, miracle shake. I eat it by blending with fruits: melon, strawberris, bananas... whatever you like.

Perfect breakfast to go

Posted by 5743100392708523094 on Dec 21, 2012

I blend in some fruit and take as my breakfast to work and drink at my desk. Love it. I will have an apple or veggies mid morning. Tasty, satisfying and keeps my energy up.

great for shift workers

Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Apr 26, 2013

I take this mainly in the morning of my early shifts, where my body doesnt want to digest the food (at 5am) and i have this instead and keeps me going for hours and doesnt stress my body out. Also great before i go to meditation class as it doesnt weigh me down and affect the quality of the meditations. Plus its nutrients contents is better than most multivitamins. I will be back and buying this again and again. Thanks.

Good.

Posted by azronis on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this for my dad, he is drinking it in the morning instead of having breakfast. It helps him to satisfy hunger while it provides energy and vitamins. I think it is good choice for all who are trying to lose weight, but only if you are using it in addition to complete change of eating habits and the way of life. This product is not a miracle and it will not miraculously melt your kgs, but it is great product when you are using it as a part of balanced diet. Also, it is good value for money.

Best vegan meal replacer.

Posted by 5071855144537468403 on Dec 16, 2014

I love this meal replacer...I still use it despite no longer being vegan. I know many people complain about the flavor, but I honestly enjoy it. It has a "green" taste with a sweet, mild vanilla aroma...and that's with me using unsweetened, unflavored almond milk. Another thing about this shake, it is THICK. Like, REALLY THICK (do to the Chia and Psyllium). I honestly use half of the amount you're supposed to use. I use 1, unpacked, scoop with about 14-16oz of either water, almond milk, or a combination of both. Once shaken, if you let it sit for 5-10min, it becomes thick. I sometimes drink half and fill it back up with more liquid and it still comes out with a thick body, so I can't fathom using the full, 2 scoop amount, I feel like I'd need to eat it with a spoon! It's satisfying, filling, delish. My dad has begun drinking it as well and is thoroughly enjoying it as well. Ps. you'll need a blender or shaker cup. A battery operated Vortex cup won't do. Believe me.

Not as bad as people say

Posted by 5554656905742983186 on Sep 16, 2015

Firstly, I would like to mention how hesitant I was to buy this product after so many people complaining about the apparently horrid taste. If you have read the name of this product and the ingredients, I am unsure why you would expect it to taste like a vanilla thick shake. To me, the taste is fine - tastes sweet and a little bit earthly - sort of like liquid oats. The texture is not the smoothest (which too is something people complain about) but completely bearable. I would, however, recommend that you drink this within 10 minutes of preparing it before it thickens. This makes me feel energised in the morning and keeps me full for 4 hours (with one scoop - I have not tried two). Sometimes I also put in a few slices of frozen banana if I need an extra kick. My only complaint is how sweet this is, I tend to dilute it with 300ml of almond milk instead of 250ml as I dislike the sweetness. Next time I will try chocolate!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »