Salmonella Virchow contamination Warning

Posted by 5216521696014584781 on Jun 04, 2016

Unfortunately I ended up buying the container infected with Salmonella Virchow. I am a transplant patient and always take good care about the food i eat. I was admitted in the hospital twice and after careful examination of the stool samples, I was diagnosed with Salmonella Infection. Since I am on immunosuppressants, my condition worsened and i had to stay for a week at the hospital. :( FDA posted the same on their website and Garden of life recalled their Raw meal products infected with the virus. No refund for me unfortunately.

Bravo !!!

Posted by 4682796091254234554 on Jan 30, 2015

Le gout est genial !!! on ne sent pas du tout que c est une poudre comme certains qui, meme en mettant dans le blinder avec du lait au riz et des fruits c est infecte car pateux, on sent la poudre, bref difficile a boire !!! avec garden of life au gout vanille on le boit sans probleme !!! Bravo !!!

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer1329547 on Jan 31, 2014

Very happy

Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4811171158021966152 on Jul 16, 2014

Excellent product I recommend this to my clients who are looking for An easy, nutritious alternative to breakfast or lunch. I find it supports me through out my busy clinic days. I have tried all three flavours, I enjoy the original and Vanilla flavour But I do not have a sweet tooth. Many clients prefer the chocolate Flavour to the others. I wouldn't wish to be without it

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Nov 12, 2014

(Now on week 21) Our lab results were AMAZING! I'm 10# and he is 30# from our goal weight. Our DO was actually excited for my husband especially, who had several issues related to overeating processed foods. We are introducing meals once a day and are watching what we choose. This will be a long process to reprogram our habits but we feel better than ever. THANK YOU iHerb and Garden of Life! (week 4) My husband and I decided to go on a "only Garden of Life Meal Replacement" diet and found we only need this powder and water to survive EXTREMELY well. We've lost collectively 40 lbs in four weeks. Being monitored by our physicians who say this is the best thing that happened to our bodies. The vanilla is my favorite because I can mix in green tea powders or fruit powder to give an extra boost.

Like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Aug 08, 2014

I like the taste. It is easy to mix with a shaker. I have been looking for this kind of organic and healthy meal replacement product and now I have found it! I will definitely order more. I use this with regular milk or water, works great both ways. I use this for its vitamins and all the healthy ingredients for example before I go running.

Has everything you need

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Great meal replacement that is easy and cost effective. I mix half the amount with some fruit and it gets me through to my next meal.

love it

Posted by 5574511561781951182 on Jul 25, 2013

use this everyday for breakfast.. the best way to start any day. I only use half the powder that is on the directions.. and it is thick. I mix it with almond milk and throw in an ice cube or two and blend in my blender.. drink quickly because it thickens. Amazing product.. fell wonderful and will feel full and satisfied for hours and hours

A Powder that tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

I have the Chocolate flavor. I usually don't like vegetarian stuff like this, however this mix is a pleasant surprise. Like the chocolate, it will jell on you if you let it sit an hour. You better bring a large comfortable spoon to the gym with you. You can actualy eat this stuff like pudding within the hour of mixing it. You can imagine you're dead if you eat it without enough liquid Right?

Great

Posted by 5226289817056058762 on Jan 23, 2014

Great product, doesn't taste like vanilla however it is chalked full of nutrition it's worth adding a bit of milk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »