Good.

Posted by azronis on Oct 02, 2013

I bought this for my dad, he is drinking it in the morning instead of having breakfast. It helps him to satisfy hunger while it provides energy and vitamins. I think it is good choice for all who are trying to lose weight, but only if you are using it in addition to complete change of eating habits and the way of life. This product is not a miracle and it will not miraculously melt your kgs, but it is great product when you are using it as a part of balanced diet. Also, it is good value for money.

Not as bad as people say

Posted by 5554656905742983186 on Sep 16, 2015

Firstly, I would like to mention how hesitant I was to buy this product after so many people complaining about the apparently horrid taste. If you have read the name of this product and the ingredients, I am unsure why you would expect it to taste like a vanilla thick shake. To me, the taste is fine - tastes sweet and a little bit earthly - sort of like liquid oats. The texture is not the smoothest (which too is something people complain about) but completely bearable. I would, however, recommend that you drink this within 10 minutes of preparing it before it thickens. This makes me feel energised in the morning and keeps me full for 4 hours (with one scoop - I have not tried two). Sometimes I also put in a few slices of frozen banana if I need an extra kick. My only complaint is how sweet this is, I tend to dilute it with 300ml of almond milk instead of 250ml as I dislike the sweetness. Next time I will try chocolate!

Raw Meal Organic Meal Replacement (Vanilla)

Posted by 5414930795653210700 on Sep 03, 2013

This meal replacement really helps in keeping me full and it goes best with Pacific brand rice milk. I've tried water, almond milk and low fat milk - it turns gooey really fast with water and almond milk, which makes it a torture to swallow it down :( With rice milk, the mixture remains quite watery, so its enjoyable!

raw meal

Posted by Reviewer1398647 on Nov 07, 2012

the taste was okay but it turns into goo very quickly. became very undrinkable.

Gloopy

Posted by Reviewer1074912 on Feb 11, 2014

If you don't drink it fast it turns into pudding. Not pleasant. If you are mixing with water or soy milk make sure to use half they recommend or you won't be able to drink it, you'll have to eat it with a spoon! I won't be buying it again.