Garden of Life, Raw Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Vanilla, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

raw meal

Posted by Reviewer1398647 From Singapore on Nov 07, 2012

the taste was okay but it turns into goo very quickly. became very undrinkable.

love it

Posted by 5574511561781951182 on Jul 25, 2013

use this everyday for breakfast.. the best way to start any day. I only use half the powder that is on the directions.. and it is thick. I mix it with almond milk and throw in an ice cube or two and blend in my blender.. drink quickly because it thickens. Amazing product.. fell wonderful and will feel full and satisfied for hours and hours

Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - vanilla

Posted by 4763393260179650095 on Oct 29, 2013

I have been using this product for a month now and still really like it. I have it for breakfast on the run and lunch if I don't have much time. From the reviews I read I thought this was going to taste really awful. I was pleasantly surprised, it was not nearly as bad as I envisioned. I drink it with rice milk and water and I find it is a bit gritty but i soon got used to it. One thing I learned which may be useful. Others have commented on how thick this becomes if left for very long. it is true it gets very gluggy and is more like eating a sludgy goo after a while. What I find that helps keep it liquid is cold, use cold rice milk and water, add ice when it is really warm and it stays thinner for much longer. I like the vanilla the best so far. Good luck, give it a try and I hope you enjoy this product.

A Powder that tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 From Florida on Jun 11, 2013

I have the Chocolate flavor. I usually don't like vegetarian stuff like this, however this mix is a pleasant surprise. Like the chocolate, it will jell on you if you let it sit an hour. You better bring a large comfortable spoon to the gym with you. You can actualy eat this stuff like pudding within the hour of mixing it. You can imagine you're dead if you eat it without enough liquid Right?

Great protein