not recommend it for everything it promises

Posted by 5541534537790641710 on Aug 12, 2013

the taste is pretty bad, does not mix with the amount of fluid given in the package, and not just hunger as promises

love it

Posted by 5574511561781951182 on Jul 25, 2013

use this everyday for breakfast.. the best way to start any day. I only use half the powder that is on the directions.. and it is thick. I mix it with almond milk and throw in an ice cube or two and blend in my blender.. drink quickly because it thickens. Amazing product.. fell wonderful and will feel full and satisfied for hours and hours

Amazing!

Posted by 5633935010445557718 on Jul 20, 2013

My pancreas, liver and stomach are very happy. My hair is growing faster, my skin bacame like velvet. Truely, miracle shake. I eat it by blending with fruits: melon, strawberris, bananas... whatever you like.

Love this.

Posted by Reviewer1944110 on Jul 06, 2013

I have been taking this for almost 6 months now. I am a vegetarian and I find it hard to get enough protein per day. This really helps, I have it with coconut water or milk for breakfast of lunch. Love the taste as well.

Very Healthy!

Posted by 4722062250908764837 on Jun 25, 2013

Very healthy but it is not really tasty.

A Powder that tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

I have the Chocolate flavor. I usually don't like vegetarian stuff like this, however this mix is a pleasant surprise. Like the chocolate, it will jell on you if you let it sit an hour. You better bring a large comfortable spoon to the gym with you. You can actualy eat this stuff like pudding within the hour of mixing it. You can imagine you're dead if you eat it without enough liquid Right?

great for shift workers

Posted by Reviewer2158303 on Apr 26, 2013

I take this mainly in the morning of my early shifts, where my body doesnt want to digest the food (at 5am) and i have this instead and keeps me going for hours and doesnt stress my body out. Also great before i go to meditation class as it doesnt weigh me down and affect the quality of the meditations. Plus its nutrients contents is better than most multivitamins. I will be back and buying this again and again. Thanks.

Absolutely love it!

Posted by Reviewer1536148 on Apr 15, 2013

I love this! I add it to my morning and night smoothies with all my other supplements. I totally recommend you give it a try. Yum! :)

life changing

Posted by Reviewer1692388 on Mar 27, 2013

I started using this in a high protein shake for my sons breakfast, and the difference in his attitude and work is amazing. Not sure if it's the protein or high nutrition, but i am sold!

Perfect breakfast to go

Posted by 5743100392708523094 on Dec 21, 2012

I blend in some fruit and take as my breakfast to work and drink at my desk. Love it. I will have an apple or veggies mid morning. Tasty, satisfying and keeps my energy up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »