July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Garden of Life, Raw Meal, Beyond Organic Meal Replacement Formula, Vanilla, 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)

Garden of Life Raw Meal Replacement - vanilla

Posted by 4763393260179650095 on Oct 29, 2013

I have been using this product for a month now and still really like it. I have it for breakfast on the run and lunch if I don't have much time. From the reviews I read I thought this was going to taste really awful. I was pleasantly surprised, it was not nearly as bad as I envisioned. I drink it with rice milk and water and I find it is a bit gritty but i soon got used to it. One thing I learned which may be useful. Others have commented on how thick this becomes if left for very long. it is true it gets very gluggy and is more like eating a sludgy goo after a while. What I find that helps keep it liquid is cold, use cold rice milk and water, add ice when it is really warm and it stays thinner for much longer. I like the vanilla the best so far. Good luck, give it a try and I hope you enjoy this product.

A Powder that tastes good.

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

I have the Chocolate flavor. I usually don't like vegetarian stuff like this, however this mix is a pleasant surprise. Like the chocolate, it will jell on you if you let it sit an hour. You better bring a large comfortable spoon to the gym with you. You can actualy eat this stuff like pudding within the hour of mixing it. You can imagine you're dead if you eat it without enough liquid Right?

Great protein

Posted by Reviewer1329547 on Jan 31, 2014

Very happy

Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4811171158021966152 on Jul 16, 2014

Excellent product I recommend this to my clients who are looking for An easy, nutritious alternative to breakfast or lunch. I find it supports me through out my busy clinic days. I have tried all three flavours, I enjoy the original and Vanilla flavour But I do not have a sweet tooth. Many clients prefer the chocolate Flavour to the others. I wouldn't wish to be without it

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jul 22, 2014

My husband and I decided to go on a "only Garden of Life Meal Replacement" diet and found we only need this powder and water to survive EXTREMELY well. We've lost collectively 40 lbs in four weeks. Being monitored by our physicians who say this is the best thing that happened to our bodies. The vanilla is my favorite because I can mix in green tea powders or fruit powder to give an extra boost.