Garden of Life Raw Meal

Posted by 4811171158021966152 on Jul 16, 2014

Excellent product I recommend this to my clients who are looking for An easy, nutritious alternative to breakfast or lunch. I find it supports me through out my busy clinic days. I have tried all three flavours, I enjoy the original and Vanilla flavour But I do not have a sweet tooth. Many clients prefer the chocolate Flavour to the others. I wouldn't wish to be without it

Has everything you need

Posted by 5134398588766050686 on Nov 06, 2014

Great meal replacement that is easy and cost effective. I mix half the amount with some fruit and it gets me through to my next meal.

Satisfied

Posted by 5687927412647844577 on Aug 20, 2016

Good ingredients, keeps me full.

Like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer3142373 on Aug 08, 2014

I like the taste. It is easy to mix with a shaker. I have been looking for this kind of organic and healthy meal replacement product and now I have found it! I will definitely order more. I use this with regular milk or water, works great both ways. I use this for its vitamins and all the healthy ingredients for example before I go running.

good as the reviews say it is

Posted by 5194618313136287497 on May 25, 2014

not overly flavoured, retains its natural ingredient flavours. not for the gym whey loading rat loving artificial flavouring and smooth thick liquids.

not sure what to make of it

Posted by 5716891645273117360 on Aug 06, 2016

It certainly does not have a vanilla anything that is detectable. I even mixed it with just water to check. As other reviews say. You really need to believe in it to stomach it. It tastes like drinking food with sand!!! But hey it keeps me full all afternoon until around 7. After a hearty breakfast.

Only Meal I will Drink

Posted by TheBuzz on Jul 05, 2016

I have tried all the other meals and have come to the conclusion this is the best tasting although its not anything I look forward to, but compared to the others its good and the price is the best!

gout de "vert"

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

Ce produit a vraiment le gout de "vert" (légumes vert, plantes vertes...) ce qui est tout à fait normal vu la composition. le gout de vanille est selon moi très discret (je ne le perçois pas d'emblée). Par contre je trouve que le gout de stévia est très fort mais c'est peut être parce que je n'aime pas ce gout. Le produit est riche et a une excellent composition. Je ne mets que 4 étoiles à cause de ce gout de stévia qui me dérange. Excepté cela, cela semble etre un très bon produit.

Great

Posted by 5226289817056058762 on Jan 23, 2014

Great product, doesn't taste like vanilla however it is chalked full of nutrition it's worth adding a bit of milk.

saludable pero de mal sabor

Posted by 5047686272738632328 on Apr 22, 2014

lo compre a pesar de las muchas opiniones que decian que era de mal sabor por que me gustó la composición y la nutrición que brinda.. pero es muuy espeso a pesar que solo le pongo una cucharada... igualmente tiene un sabor a hierbas que no es nada agradable.