Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Men, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Excellent Product

Posted by jeffchiu From Philippines on Apr 12, 2013

I thank GOL for discovering Raw Multivitamins. After taking Raw One for Men, I noticed my immune system became stronger and my health generally improved. I will never take synthetic multivitamins again. So far GOL is the best for me.

Works for me better than any other multi out there! NO Expensive Urine down the drain here ! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

every Multi i've tried so far and i can say they were mostly good and expensive i could notice,by the yellowish glowing urine you have when i took them, that due to its synthetic ingredients not all was absorbed by the body.i now take 2 of these daily so thats a double dose and my urine is clear as a water lake in the spring.that means that REAL food based multivitamin like this one is FULLY absorbed by our body and will not put your kidneys or liver at unnecessary disposable burden.simple,this saccharomyces cerevisiae is regarded by our body as 100% food and can be taken safely even on an empty stomach.the only thing i would insist adding to this one is some B-Complex with higher amounts on the important B's.other than that i would say its the weapon of choice for every ones health maintenance,better as healthcare insurance than obamacare,especially for the long run...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

Posted by Reviewer2862860 From Germany on Sep 11, 2013

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

Wow the best multivitamins !!

Posted by Reviewer3233404 From New York on Sep 22, 2011

I've tried many multivitamins and this one is absolutely the best! just 1 capsule a day is enough and I can feel the difference the first day I took it after I was done with my other multivitamin from other company. This will be my new multivitamin for long time.

Giving to my husband.

Posted by grgstrr From California on Jul 04, 2010

My husband sees the need for a multi-vitamin, but prefers to not take a whole bunce of vitamins. This is a good one and it only takes one per day, and it is from raw, whole foods giving the nutrients in their entirety, without heat processing.