Works for me better than any other multi out there! NO Expensive Urine down the drain here ! ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

every Multi i've tried so far and i can say they were mostly good and expensive i could notice,by the yellowish glowing urine you have when i took them, that due to its synthetic ingredients not all was absorbed by the body.i now take 2 of these daily so thats a double dose and my urine is clear as a water lake in the spring.that means that REAL food based multivitamin like this one is FULLY absorbed by our body and will not put your kidneys or liver at unnecessary disposable burden.simple,this saccharomyces cerevisiae is regarded by our body as 100% food and can be taken safely even on an empty stomach.the only thing i would insist adding to this one is some B-Complex with higher amounts on the important B's.other than that i would say its the weapon of choice for every ones health maintenance,better as healthcare insurance than obamacare,especially for the long run...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

3 years and going

Liked It !

Posted by Reviewer3305929 on Sep 28, 2013

Very good , gentle on stomach.

Boyfriend says it stinks.....

Posted by MissKay on Sep 11, 2013

I honestly can only speak for my boyfriend as I am a girl and therefore haven't tried it. However, I do have the girl version and I have to agree about the smell/stink: if you open the bottle and pour the capsule in your palm you automatically detect a wiff of sour stink. the capsules smell like vomit! I kid you not! personally, i just hold my breath whenever i take a capsule. However, my BF also complains about feeling a bit nauseous after taking them. If that is just imaginatory, because of the smell, i honestly cannot say. However, my man is not too happy about the product :-/

Great Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that it's whole food, organic, and raw. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

no to much, just right

Posted by Riemsesy on May 23, 2013

As stated in other reviews, it is pure natural and thus absorbed better. I use a multivitamin as supplement. The largest portion of my daily vitamins/minerals come from food as it should. So I am glad with this not highly overdosed Multi-Vitamin to supplement my needs.

Excellent Product

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

I thank GOL for discovering Raw Multivitamins. After taking Raw One for Men, I noticed my immune system became stronger and my health generally improved. I will never take synthetic multivitamins again. So far GOL is the best for me.

seems very good.

Posted by bbchris on Aug 25, 2012

I've ordered these for my husband and my brother, think they are one of the best all round vitamins for men. Highly recommended.

simplistic

Posted by 101010011 on Aug 20, 2012

i have always had good results with the entire raw line of garden of life products. i like this one because it is one of the few food based multis that list folate on the label instead of folic acid. it is quite easy to remember to take just one pill per day

Husband felt giddy after eating it

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jul 31, 2012

I'm not too sure what caused it but he ate it 3 times and 3 times he felt sick. He ate it after food. I would be careful with this..