LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I take the Women's Raw, and my husband takes these. Ever since we started taking these one a day pills we have noticed a HUGE reduction in getting sick. In fact, I can't remember the last time either one of us got sick after we started using these! We have always taken a multivitamin, but never one that has worked like this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

One I can trust

Posted by Reviewer2764490 on May 17, 2012

I was looking for a Raw multi that I and my family could take and I am very pleased with Garden of Lifes brand. I have even bought this as a gift for family members. I recommend it highly. A deserved 5 star rating

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2869694 on Apr 04, 2012

These are the best multis I've ever taken. A noticeable increase in energy when taken. I would not, however, recommend people with sensitive stomachs to take without food even though it says you can on the bottle. Overall excellent product!!

capsules really SMELL bad

Posted by Reviewer2181267 on Apr 01, 2012

1.) very impressed with speed of delivery to Thailand (4 days!) 2.) Am sure that this is good and love that it is convenient all packed into 1 serving. But man, open the bottle and take a whiff and it stinks! even putting into your mouth smells. I also take Megafood multi and New Chapters multi, to compare. They are also very fine products, but neither of them have the same oder. I dont take this regularly as i still rotate with those other brands, but am sure it works just fine.

It's not a wholefood vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Mar 20, 2012

I didn't read it carefully, and after received it, i find out that Vit.C, Calcium and Magnesium are not natural, so if you are looking for wholefoods vitamins, choose Megafood or new chapters.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Mar 05, 2012

I only like to take whole food vitamins and I liked the simplicity of these ingredients and my husband says he feels great and there is no stomach upset!

Perfect for Men

Posted by Reviewer2374008 on Oct 30, 2011

I had my husband on the GOL Multivitamin for Men, but he was supposed to take 4/day twice a day. Well, that never happened. So these are perfect - once a day in the morning!

Wow the best multivitamins !!

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Sep 22, 2011

I've tried many multivitamins and this one is absolutely the best! just 1 capsule a day is enough and I can feel the difference the first day I took it after I was done with my other multivitamin from other company. This will be my new multivitamin for long time.

The Only ONE for us!

Posted by Reviewer1618581 on Sep 11, 2011

This is the only mens multi we will ever use! Love the raw and food based!

Only one a day!

Posted by Reviewer1217929 on Sep 06, 2011

With so many natural vitamins, one must take up to 6 a day. This "Garden of Life" a brand that I trust, you only have to take one a day. My son and fiance' love it.