Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Men, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

The Only ONE for us!

Posted by Reviewer1618581 From Minnesota on Sep 11, 2011

This is the only mens multi we will ever use! Love the raw and food based!

Perfect for Men

Posted by Reviewer2374008 From Australia on Oct 30, 2011

I had my husband on the GOL Multivitamin for Men, but he was supposed to take 4/day twice a day. Well, that never happened. So these are perfect - once a day in the morning!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 From North Dakota on Mar 05, 2012

I only like to take whole food vitamins and I liked the simplicity of these ingredients and my husband says he feels great and there is no stomach upset!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2869694 From California on Apr 04, 2012

These are the best multis I've ever taken. A noticeable increase in energy when taken. I would not, however, recommend people with sensitive stomachs to take without food even though it says you can on the bottle. Overall excellent product!!

One I can trust

Posted by Reviewer2764490 From Michigan on May 17, 2012

I was looking for a Raw multi that I and my family could take and I am very pleased with Garden of Lifes brand. I have even bought this as a gift for family members. I recommend it highly. A deserved 5 star rating