This is a good buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 07, 2009

and it is a food source vitamin so that absorption is about as good as you can get. GoL has a winner with this complete multi. You can even take it on an empty stomach.

Best for men

Posted by Reviewer1635852 on Mar 15, 2011

After finding this multivitamin my husband has had good bursts of energy where he hadn't had it before. He also likes that it's just one a day. I think it's well rounded with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins and minerals from food. Jesus Loves you!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2550016 on May 17, 2010

All th men in my house take this and they wouldn't go without it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2869694 on Apr 04, 2012

These are the best multis I've ever taken. A noticeable increase in energy when taken. I would not, however, recommend people with sensitive stomachs to take without food even though it says you can on the bottle. Overall excellent product!!

Hubby's First Whole Food Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3112181 on Jan 17, 2011

Hubby has been taking one a day diligently, sure way better than the synthetic multivitamins he used to be taking. The slightly yeasty smell took some getting used to.

Posted by Reviewer3025255 on Nov 26, 2010

This is perhaps the best daily vitamin and mineral supplement I have ever used. Excellent product.

Just the right amount

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

This has mostly 100% of the vitamins you need, not 4000% as some other multivitamins have. Great product!

Giving to my husband.

Posted by grgstrr on Jul 04, 2010

My husband sees the need for a multi-vitamin, but prefers to not take a whole bunce of vitamins. This is a good one and it only takes one per day, and it is from raw, whole foods giving the nutrients in their entirety, without heat processing.

Verdict still pending

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Apr 30, 2010

So far, no noticeable difference.

College Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2377482 on Sep 25, 2010

I bought this for my 18 year old son who is a Freshman at the University of Florida. He is 'on the go' a lot and may not have balanced meals through out the day. He says he takes one every day....as parents, we felt that this was the best vitamin we could get for him.