Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Women, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3189761 From Australia on Sep 04, 2009

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1880085 From Arizona on Aug 03, 2010

I prefer Garden of Life Raw for Women, but this is a good one to take on vacation or if in a hurry as you only need one.

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain From Australia on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Garden of Life, Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2122022 From Tennessee on Oct 13, 2011

Seems to be a well rounded vitamin for a one a day.

My New Multi

Posted by Reviewer1477814 From California on Nov 04, 2011

I don't sense a drastic change from switching to this multi vitamin, but I am very happy with the quality of ingredients that go into it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »