Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on May 05, 2011

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

really good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Love the 1 a Day

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

No vitamin burp up taste. 1 pill 1 time each day. The pill is not too big. The price is very fair. I love these.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 03, 2010

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jan 10, 2011

Easy to swallow, they do not make me nauseaous, and I love that they're vegetarian. I'll keep buying them!

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

Can't say I notice any real difference, but I like the idea of making sure I'm getting all I need in a one-a-day. I'm a super wholesome eater and get lots of raw foods into my diet....but extra help never hurts.

Best I've ever used.....

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Sep 12, 2011

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.