Prima

Posted by 4771737571778992341 on Apr 08, 2016

Smaakt niet lekker maar hap slik weg. Prima multivitamine.

My 3rd Order

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Jul 29, 2015

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

Its Amazing ! Felt a difference in 4 days flat

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Raw One for Women

Posted by 5333885953387331295 on Sep 24, 2014

Raw One is a very good multi vitamin for women. And the price is much less on iHerb than at my local health food store.

Great MultiVits

Posted by Reviewer2673813 on Jan 01, 2014

These are a great way to take multi vits

great

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 03, 2013

excellent vitamin. all i use.

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking this vitamins for about a week, sometimes on empty stomach, sometimes with meals, both good. Feels like they help with food digesting, probably because of the enzymes. First 3 days felt a little nauseaous for about 10-15 minutes, but now it's ok. Not entirely happy that they contain yeast, but it seems all GOL vitamins have it. Anyway haven't noticed anything bad so far. So will continue to use. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this is a whole food, it's organic, and it's raw! People these days are not getting enough raw whole foods, so this is a great start to the day for anyone. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

Amazing Raw Womens Multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

As a natural therapist I highly recommend garden of Life Multi for the extensive range of its raw, organic, ingredients in veggie caps. My mother is benefiting from receiving all the Dr prescribed D3 in this tablet along with the bonus of a balanced natural multi vitamin tablet. It includes all the A,B & D vitamins needed by women in todays world, along with K, E and minerals. Probiotics and enzymes complete the blend with molybdenum & Arnia Berry. It is a complete multi vitamin which contains a raw, organic, balanced blend. Thank you Garden of Life for this amazing product!