Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on May 05, 2011

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

really good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Love the 1 a Day

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

No vitamin burp up taste. 1 pill 1 time each day. The pill is not too big. The price is very fair. I love these.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 03, 2010

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jan 10, 2011

Easy to swallow, they do not make me nauseaous, and I love that they're vegetarian. I'll keep buying them!

Best I've ever used.....

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Sep 12, 2011

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.

My 3rd Order

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Jul 29, 2015

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Its Amazing ! Felt a difference in 4 days flat

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!