Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

Can't say I notice any real difference, but I like the idea of making sure I'm getting all I need in a one-a-day. I'm a super wholesome eater and get lots of raw foods into my diet....but extra help never hurts.

Best I've ever used.....

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Sep 12, 2011

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

My 3rd Order

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Jul 29, 2015

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Underpowered

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Nov 13, 2010

Overpriced for the low quantity of the vitamins. Even if 50mg of a synthetic B vitamin was half inert, it is still way more potent than the pathetic RDA of a food-based vitamin. It is better to supplement with vitamins separately as you'll get more potency for less cost. Now, a food-based multi-mineral makes more sense.

JUST ONE!

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Sep 21, 2009

I really enjoy the fact that I only have to take one vitamin a day. Nature's Garden is a wonderful company and I love all of their products!

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

Tastes funny but gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1282586 on Mar 05, 2010

The "raw" odor this gives off is a bit of a turn off, but the fact that it's vegan and a single dose make up for the smell.