Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3189761 on Sep 04, 2009

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

Its Amazing ! Felt a difference in 4 days flat

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

Can't say I notice any real difference, but I like the idea of making sure I'm getting all I need in a one-a-day. I'm a super wholesome eater and get lots of raw foods into my diet....but extra help never hurts.

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This has been a great product. Really affordable and good value. It is quite natural and includes a lot of herbs and added extras. I don't like that the B12 is in cyanocobalamin form which is much less useful and actually can be quite damaging to the body. Otherwise I think it is a great product for those needing a 'synthetic' multi-vitamin for support.

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Underpowered

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Nov 13, 2010

Overpriced for the low quantity of the vitamins. Even if 50mg of a synthetic B vitamin was half inert, it is still way more potent than the pathetic RDA of a food-based vitamin. It is better to supplement with vitamins separately as you'll get more potency for less cost. Now, a food-based multi-mineral makes more sense.

No complaints.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

It really is hard to comment on the efficacy of general supplements like these, but I'll say I'm happy with them. Yellow pee, but not as much as my previous multis.