Best I've ever used.....

Posted by Reviewer1951586 on Sep 12, 2011

Garden of Life was recommended to me by a friend and I am now on my third bottle. I feel well, bowels are functioning normally with the aid of the probiotics, my skin is healthy, I have energy and the mood swings due to pre-menopause have lessened. I highly recommend this product.

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

Years Younger

Posted by Reviewer2368264 on Feb 06, 2015

This is one of the best vitamins, within a few days I noticed a huge difference from my previous vitamins. Years have dropped away.

My 3rd Order

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Jul 29, 2015

I like that it is only one capsule I need to take per day. I do not get nauseous like some multivit that I have taken before. I do not burp with some weird taste of the vitamins like some I took before. I think it helps keep my immunity up overall as I don't fall sick easily and have not fall sick for a long time (touch wood).

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Underpowered

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Nov 13, 2010

Overpriced for the low quantity of the vitamins. Even if 50mg of a synthetic B vitamin was half inert, it is still way more potent than the pathetic RDA of a food-based vitamin. It is better to supplement with vitamins separately as you'll get more potency for less cost. Now, a food-based multi-mineral makes more sense.

JUST ONE!

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Sep 21, 2009

I really enjoy the fact that I only have to take one vitamin a day. Nature's Garden is a wonderful company and I love all of their products!

Has it all!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Dec 11, 2009

This has all the things I'm looking for in a vitamin, and more. It has probiotics, a good range of nutrients, and raw, plant-sourced ingredients. I'm really happy with this vitamin, and my energy level now that I'm taking it daily.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

raw vitamin AND you only need 1 a day

A NEW ONE FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer3347384 on Dec 20, 2009

More effective than any other Multi.