Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this is a whole food, it's organic, and it's raw! People these days are not getting enough raw whole foods, so this is a great start to the day for anyone. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

Amazing Raw Womens Multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

As a natural therapist I highly recommend garden of Life Multi for the extensive range of its raw, organic, ingredients in veggie caps. My mother is benefiting from receiving all the Dr prescribed D3 in this tablet along with the bonus of a balanced natural multi vitamin tablet. It includes all the A,B & D vitamins needed by women in todays world, along with K, E and minerals. Probiotics and enzymes complete the blend with molybdenum & Arnia Berry. It is a complete multi vitamin which contains a raw, organic, balanced blend. Thank you Garden of Life for this amazing product!

My Mother Approved It

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

Since my mother started taking Raw One for women, she feels great with an increased immune system against sickness.

good value

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Jan 04, 2013

Nice dosage, good price, good ingredients

Okay product

Posted by 5729792337102965880 on Nov 24, 2012

I wasn't thrilled with this. After reading some reviews on this, I thought I would try it, but I didn't notice anything special after I took it, like I have with some of the other Garden of Life products.

Raw One

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

These are good vitamins. Very potent.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 25, 2012

This is the best multtivit-pill i have ever tried! The days i remember to take it, My apetite decreases helping me to lose weight. It gives me s bloated stomach though, but if you take probiotics along it will reduse the pain. And the fact that the ingredients are raw is just amazing! I simply love this product and what it has offeret my health!

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This has been a great product. Really affordable and good value. It is quite natural and includes a lot of herbs and added extras. I don't like that the B12 is in cyanocobalamin form which is much less useful and actually can be quite damaging to the body. Otherwise I think it is a great product for those needing a 'synthetic' multi-vitamin for support.

Enery Boost

Posted by 5469739558643487276 on Aug 07, 2012

I love this product. It really provides me with a boost of energy.

fabulous!

Posted by 4729210685613656900 on Jul 25, 2012

I love this product! I was using other Garden of Life vitamins and was supposed to take 4 per day. I only need ONE per day - which is a lot easier.