Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 03, 2010

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.

Zappy whole vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3189761 on Sep 04, 2009

Great for raw foodists or vegans interested in maximising their vitamin intake. Well balanced. I would recommend taking it after food, as it does make me feel a bit queasy on an empty stomach

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2887062 on Sep 08, 2011

Can't say I notice any real difference, but I like the idea of making sure I'm getting all I need in a one-a-day. I'm a super wholesome eater and get lots of raw foods into my diet....but extra help never hurts.

Enjoy good health!

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

Just a safe guard, I take these RAW vitamins daily. I don't get sick and feel a lot of energy. They are a great choice for your busy, active lifestyle, and you know you are getting the maximum amount of nutrients since they are raw.

Its Amazing ! Felt a difference in 4 days flat

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness

Posted by 5001139545517854534 on Sep 28, 2016

Best by Far. I have tried all of them. Blood tests prove its effectiveness.

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This has been a great product. Really affordable and good value. It is quite natural and includes a lot of herbs and added extras. I don't like that the B12 is in cyanocobalamin form which is much less useful and actually can be quite damaging to the body. Otherwise I think it is a great product for those needing a 'synthetic' multi-vitamin for support.

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Makes the wife nauseated ...

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Oct 08, 2011