One Pill

Posted by Reviewer2802658 on Dec 29, 2011

Only need one a day.

great

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 03, 2013

excellent vitamin. all i use.

Great MultiVits

Posted by Reviewer2673813 on Jan 01, 2014

These are a great way to take multi vits

Raw One for Women

Posted by 5333885953387331295 on Sep 24, 2014

Raw One is a very good multi vitamin for women. And the price is much less on iHerb than at my local health food store.

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this is a whole food, it's organic, and it's raw! People these days are not getting enough raw whole foods, so this is a great start to the day for anyone. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

Amazing Raw Womens Multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

As a natural therapist I highly recommend garden of Life Multi for the extensive range of its raw, organic, ingredients in veggie caps. My mother is benefiting from receiving all the Dr prescribed D3 in this tablet along with the bonus of a balanced natural multi vitamin tablet. It includes all the A,B & D vitamins needed by women in todays world, along with K, E and minerals. Probiotics and enzymes complete the blend with molybdenum & Arnia Berry. It is a complete multi vitamin which contains a raw, organic, balanced blend. Thank you Garden of Life for this amazing product!

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking this vitamins for about a week, sometimes on empty stomach, sometimes with meals, both good. Feels like they help with food digesting, probably because of the enzymes. First 3 days felt a little nauseaous for about 10-15 minutes, but now it's ok. Not entirely happy that they contain yeast, but it seems all GOL vitamins have it. Anyway haven't noticed anything bad so far. So will continue to use. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Enery Boost

Posted by 5469739558643487276 on Aug 07, 2012

I love this product. It really provides me with a boost of energy.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 25, 2012

This is the best multtivit-pill i have ever tried! The days i remember to take it, My apetite decreases helping me to lose weight. It gives me s bloated stomach though, but if you take probiotics along it will reduse the pain. And the fact that the ingredients are raw is just amazing! I simply love this product and what it has offeret my health!

Raw One

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

These are good vitamins. Very potent.