Garden of Life Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on May 05, 2011

I've recently switched most of my supplements to Garden of Life. I love the raw food as well as the lack of crummy additives like Magnesium Stearate. I saw a video on Mercola about never using that substance as it's pure chalk and it lesson's the absorption of nutrients. Not sure why vitamin manufacturer's put in those substances...

really good

Posted by Reviewer2311423 on Apr 17, 2011

I really like this multivitamins , I feel more energized .They don't upset my digestive system .

Raw goodness

Posted by Reviewer1197808 on Apr 08, 2011

A real winner

Healthy Choice

Posted by Reviewer1470253 on Mar 31, 2011

I recently moved to Australia from Arizona. I was unhappy that I could not purchase Garden of Life Products but I am truly thankful that I can get them from iHerb.com and the service is excellent.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3118828 on Mar 29, 2011

I can tell the diffrence when I forget to take it. I will soon be buying the one for men.

Great company and quality

Posted by adechamplain on Mar 22, 2011

I've just started on these and was previously taking the raw B complex and the B12 from the same company but thought that a multi might be the best bet for me. To date I like it. I open the capsule and put it in my lunch time shake. I know is probably one of the best out there.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Feb 03, 2011

Really like this one a day. It is not the huge pill that some of the other brands are and is in capsule form rather than tablet which I think makes for better quality. Garden of Life has some excellent products and this is another one. Delivery by Iherb exceptionally prompt as usual!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jan 10, 2011

Easy to swallow, they do not make me nauseaous, and I love that they're vegetarian. I'll keep buying them!

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3010561 on Jan 07, 2011

Fantastic multi vitamins!!!!

Best multivitmin

Posted by Reviewer1381136 on Dec 20, 2010

I have been taking this multivitamin for about 3 months now. These capsules give me all the vitamins that I lack from diet.