10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw One, Once Daily Raw Multi-Vitamin for Women, 75 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

For my daughters

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I needed a vitamin I could send to my two daughters who are both graduate students. I love Garden of Life vitamins and trust their ingredients as being the finest. They seem to work nicely for them and they are gentle on their stomach.

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

Vegan powerhouse

Posted by Reviewer3287729 on Aug 01, 2011

I love that this is raw and vegan. With so many other wonderful things too, I've yet to find a multiple that can stand up to it. Thank you garden of life!

A convenient way for busy women to stay healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2423643 on Aug 15, 2011

Just one cap per day is very convenient!