Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that this is a whole food, it's organic, and it's raw! People these days are not getting enough raw whole foods, so this is a great start to the day for anyone. No icky taste and easy to swallow.

Amazing Raw Womens Multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

As a natural therapist I highly recommend garden of Life Multi for the extensive range of its raw, organic, ingredients in veggie caps. My mother is benefiting from receiving all the Dr prescribed D3 in this tablet along with the bonus of a balanced natural multi vitamin tablet. It includes all the A,B & D vitamins needed by women in todays world, along with K, E and minerals. Probiotics and enzymes complete the blend with molybdenum & Arnia Berry. It is a complete multi vitamin which contains a raw, organic, balanced blend. Thank you Garden of Life for this amazing product!

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

I've been taking this vitamins for about a week, sometimes on empty stomach, sometimes with meals, both good. Feels like they help with food digesting, probably because of the enzymes. First 3 days felt a little nauseaous for about 10-15 minutes, but now it's ok. Not entirely happy that they contain yeast, but it seems all GOL vitamins have it. Anyway haven't noticed anything bad so far. So will continue to use. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

Enery Boost

Posted by 5469739558643487276 on Aug 07, 2012

I love this product. It really provides me with a boost of energy.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 25, 2012

This is the best multtivit-pill i have ever tried! The days i remember to take it, My apetite decreases helping me to lose weight. It gives me s bloated stomach though, but if you take probiotics along it will reduse the pain. And the fact that the ingredients are raw is just amazing! I simply love this product and what it has offeret my health!

Raw One

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012

These are good vitamins. Very potent.

My Mother Approved It

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

Since my mother started taking Raw One for women, she feels great with an increased immune system against sickness.

Energy

Posted by 5725692240202791202 on Jun 10, 2012

I have more energy!

LOVE!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I notice such a difference from when I am taking these, to when I am not taking them. I have barely been sick since I started taking these. If I forget them for a few days, I notice a difference. If I start feeling sick, I especially make sure to take them, and I seem to fight it off really quickly. I love that it is all natural and raw, and I only have to take it once a day. I supplement it with the Raw B vitamins for extra B as well. LOVE this brand!

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1102133 on Oct 20, 2011

Since I started taking these, I've had so much more energy. I can't take large pills, so these are great because I can open the capsule and take the contents directly though they taste really vile.