My Mother Approved It

Posted by jeffchiu on Apr 12, 2013

Since my mother started taking Raw One for women, she feels great with an increased immune system against sickness.

JUST ONE!

Posted by Reviewer1322282 on Sep 21, 2009

I really enjoy the fact that I only have to take one vitamin a day. Nature's Garden is a wonderful company and I love all of their products!

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

Tastes funny but gets the job done!

Posted by Reviewer1282586 on Mar 05, 2010

The "raw" odor this gives off is a bit of a turn off, but the fact that it's vegan and a single dose make up for the smell.

Take 1 per day and keep the doctor away...

Posted by Reviewer1008638 on Jun 11, 2010

Garden of Life as done it again. I am so happy I only need to take 1 capsule per day...not 3 or 6. It has more than most multivitamins on the market and it truly works. I feel great at 43yrs.

For my daughters

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I needed a vitamin I could send to my two daughters who are both graduate students. I love Garden of Life vitamins and trust their ingredients as being the finest. They seem to work nicely for them and they are gentle on their stomach.

Has it all!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Dec 11, 2009

This has all the things I'm looking for in a vitamin, and more. It has probiotics, a good range of nutrients, and raw, plant-sourced ingredients. I'm really happy with this vitamin, and my energy level now that I'm taking it daily.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1611256 on Dec 18, 2009

raw vitamin AND you only need 1 a day

A NEW ONE FOR ME

Posted by Reviewer3347384 on Dec 20, 2009

More effective than any other Multi.

Convenient and Potent!

Posted by Reviewer1283646 on Dec 26, 2009

I love this multi vitamin! The fact that the sources are raw sources makes me feel more secure that I am actually getting what I am supposed to be getting! I also appreciate that it has adequate amounts of the vitamins and minerals, such as vt d3. The capsule is average size and you only need to take one a day!