these feel like they are doing some good!

Posted by bbchris on Jun 11, 2011

I keep getting told my skin looks good!!!

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

very good product, didn't feel hyperactive after taking it, appreciate the vitamin D in the product -no need to take additional vitamin D

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 25, 2012

This is the best multtivit-pill i have ever tried! The days i remember to take it, My apetite decreases helping me to lose weight. It gives me s bloated stomach though, but if you take probiotics along it will reduse the pain. And the fact that the ingredients are raw is just amazing! I simply love this product and what it has offeret my health!

A nice whole food

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Dec 05, 2010

And I-Herb has excellent price for this vitamin. I agree that food source vitamins are the best, even tho I occasionally take the other stuff when I can't afford this one.

For my daughters

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I needed a vitamin I could send to my two daughters who are both graduate students. I love Garden of Life vitamins and trust their ingredients as being the finest. They seem to work nicely for them and they are gentle on their stomach.

One Pill

Posted by Reviewer2802658 on Dec 29, 2011

Only need one a day.

Has it all!

Posted by Reviewer2783615 on Dec 11, 2009

This has all the things I'm looking for in a vitamin, and more. It has probiotics, a good range of nutrients, and raw, plant-sourced ingredients. I'm really happy with this vitamin, and my energy level now that I'm taking it daily.

Enery Boost

Posted by 5469739558643487276 on Aug 07, 2012

I love this product. It really provides me with a boost of energy.

Amazing Raw Womens Multi

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

As a natural therapist I highly recommend garden of Life Multi for the extensive range of its raw, organic, ingredients in veggie caps. My mother is benefiting from receiving all the Dr prescribed D3 in this tablet along with the bonus of a balanced natural multi vitamin tablet. It includes all the A,B & D vitamins needed by women in todays world, along with K, E and minerals. Probiotics and enzymes complete the blend with molybdenum & Arnia Berry. It is a complete multi vitamin which contains a raw, organic, balanced blend. Thank you Garden of Life for this amazing product!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Feb 03, 2011

Really like this one a day. It is not the huge pill that some of the other brands are and is in capsule form rather than tablet which I think makes for better quality. Garden of Life has some excellent products and this is another one. Delivery by Iherb exceptionally prompt as usual!