Caused Severe Pulse Problems

Posted by Reviewer2077097 on Dec 13, 2010

This supplement caused my heart to beat very hard and very rapidly. My pulse is usually 67, when I took Raw One, it went to 93. I definitely linked the problem to this supplement by starting and stopping taking it 3 different times, a week at a time. Each time I took it, my heart would race. After stopping the third time, it took about 3 months for my heart to slowly return to normal. It's been about year now since I stopped taking it and have had no problems since. I have never had these problems with any other supplements. The lot# on the bottle is M067160 06/11.

A nice whole food

Posted by Reviewer1547993 on Dec 05, 2010

And I-Herb has excellent price for this vitamin. I agree that food source vitamins are the best, even tho I occasionally take the other stuff when I can't afford this one.

Great multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 03, 2010

I would recommend this product to anyone. I love that you only have to take it once a day. It's not a huge horse pill, so it's easy to swallow. And I feel more energized & balanced when I take it every day.

Underpowered

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Nov 13, 2010

Overpriced for the low quantity of the vitamins. Even if 50mg of a synthetic B vitamin was half inert, it is still way more potent than the pathetic RDA of a food-based vitamin. It is better to supplement with vitamins separately as you'll get more potency for less cost. Now, a food-based multi-mineral makes more sense.

Love the 1 a Day

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

No vitamin burp up taste. 1 pill 1 time each day. The pill is not too big. The price is very fair. I love these.

Garden of Life, Raw One for Women

Posted by Reviewer2354967 on Oct 02, 2010

Like taking one multi per day.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on Aug 03, 2010

I prefer Garden of Life Raw for Women, but this is a good one to take on vacation or if in a hurry as you only need one.

Liking It

Posted by Reviewer1674186 on Jul 13, 2010

I like that this is a raw vitamin and I feel good taking it. I got it for overall health, but I think it is helping with my digestion as my stomach acid production seems to be improving (maybe because of the zinc).

My fave!

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jul 07, 2010

These are the best Multi I've tried. I ran out last month and boy could I tell a difference! These are a keeper for sure!

For my daughters

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I needed a vitamin I could send to my two daughters who are both graduate students. I love Garden of Life vitamins and trust their ingredients as being the finest. They seem to work nicely for them and they are gentle on their stomach.