Good quality protein!

Posted by Reviewer1840416 on Feb 26, 2013

This is one of the best quality proteins out there but the taste isn't as good as others. Not a strong chocolate flavour but still tasty. Texture is something to get used to as well!

Great!

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jul 28, 2013

Good product, however not the tastiest protein powder. I use it in my smoothies with a mixture of fruits and nuts!

DAT Taste

Posted by Reviewer2667733 on Aug 01, 2013

I chug this down with water quickly. Taste pretty bad compared to whey powders I tired before. This really taste like chalk powder haha. However I'm confident it's better for my body. Probably better to mix it with something but I try to take it fast to get it over and done with.

It's cool raw product

Posted by sillyfox on Nov 07, 2013

I don't like taste only because I don't like stevia

healty protein

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Apr 18, 2014

is does not blend so well but the taste is good. Not so sweet.

Pretty good!

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014

While this may not be the sweetest tasting protein powder around, I find the taste quite delicious......especially with the health benefits you get. I find it also tastes delicious with added raspberries or strawberries. Would definitely recommend!

taste good!

Posted by 4737516025690769011 on Aug 07, 2014

considering nutrition facts I choose this. for losing weight I've been dringking for a week. it taste really sweet. but I'm also worried total fat containg not marked.

Garden of Life Protein

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This protein is a bit above average in taste and how well it mixes with milk or almond milk. I like that it also contains probiotics and enzymes.