Æsj

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Sep 24, 2015

Smakte dritt.

protein

Posted by 4667725737196712595 on Mar 09, 2015

will know better when all used & feel results.

Delicious!

Posted by 5576865294309993580 on Nov 05, 2014

I personally wouldn't drink this outside a smoothie because the taste is a little chalky. But adding it to my smoothies makes it taste so great! I absolutely love it in my smoothie with kale, spinach, flaxseeds, fibre, almonds and avocado. It taste delicious. If you're looking for a really healthy vegan protein supplement to add in your smoothies, then this would be the one to buy!

Excellent alternative to dairy derived powders

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Love the fact it is all derived from organic sprouted grains etc.

מאוד גרגרי

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Oct 02, 2014

קניתי את האבקה כיוון שהיא טבעונאית ומבטיחה ערכים תזונתיים גבוהים. הריח של האבקה מתוק, הטעם וניל לא חזק וכמעט ולא מורגשת מתיקות כשהאבקה מעורבבת עם מים. מתקבל נוזל מאוד גרגרירי בפה לאחר הערבוב ולכן זו לא אבקה שאזמין שוב, אבל אני אשלב אותה פעם הבאה בשייקים עם פירות.

Great taste, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Aug 14, 2014

Love this protein, is awesome!

Love this protein!

Posted by MelissaSpain on Aug 01, 2014

The taste is so nice, this has become my favorite! I blend it with almond milk, avocado, maca powder and egg yolks and it will last for hours!

Very good product but taste not so good

Posted by 5597450108133634857 on Jul 30, 2014

The vanilla taste is a bit weird, don't expect a nice vanilla flavor! But it works better than other Vegan powders to me! So I really like it and use it as a yoga practicer and I saw the difference really quick. The chocolate meal is really good and better taste.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told that this is probably the best protein powder to take. I use it in a smoothie every morning. I don't know if it would taste good with only the almond milk I use, but I add ground flax, banana and frozen berries and it is good.

Raw Protein by Garden of Life

Posted by 4829606241701816020 on May 09, 2014

I really like this product. It has a very good formula with very little soy and no artificial sweeteners, and yet is very affordable. Great for older folks like me on a fixed income who need to lose weight in a healthy way!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »