bad

Posted by 5541643233903839211 on Feb 06, 2013

I wont be buying this product again, I didnt enjoy the taste and the texture is very grainy and powdery, I mixed it in a bullet blender with almond milk and the texture was so chalky it was getting stuck in my teeth and gums. I didnt enjoy this product at all.

Yuck

Posted by 4814518262352498059 on Feb 14, 2013

Will not be be buying this again, ive actually given it away. I needed protein and each morning i would dread having it, i actually gagged from it. the taste and the grainy chalky feel is gross will not be buying again

Eck.

Posted by 5537409594400185719 on Jul 17, 2013

Same as chocolate. From someone who has been through many protein powders this is by far the worst tasting and worst textured. If you're thinking of choosing this product because you actually have intolerance to whey or are vegan than fair enough you don't have many choices. But if you are choosing it to be "healthier" dont bother it tastes horrible and gritty no matter how much sweetener or other ingredients you add.

Too Strong

Posted by 5485951632908139042 on Dec 27, 2013

I have a very senstive stomach so it was too strong for me. even though I had much less than stated on the can. Felt like a had digested cardboard which is really disappointing as the ingredients are fantastic. I might try it again in the future but in a very extremely diluted form.

Æsj