Garden of Life, Raw Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, Vanilla, 22 oz (631 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Garden of Life Protein is a great product

Posted by 5760800377973096638 on Sep 19, 2012

I have been drinking this for 3 yrs. I love it. I have it in the morning. The flavor of the original is not bad at all.I sprinkled cinnamon and ginger in it and it is great.Now, I ordered the vanilla to try something new and I will never get this flavor again.I didn't like it.I gave it 3 stars because it is a great product,but this flavor is bad.

Tasty and natural

Posted by Reviewer2737375 on Nov 01, 2012

I like the natural, raw ingredients and the fact that there is no fillers or added ingredients. More flavourful than the plain one. A healthy choice for vegetarians and individuals who want a substantial protein and nutrient boost without a bulky supplement.

Love Raw Protein

Posted by Reviewer2587825 on Nov 25, 2013

Whole food-based. Plant protein. Nothing beats it!

Best vegan protein powder I have tasted

Posted by Reviewer1297881 on Feb 24, 2014

Amazing array of fully raw, sprouted organic ingredients. I am a gluten intolerant vegan and very sensitive to sugar/sweeteners. I love the fact this contains raw vanilla and raw stevia leaf. The flavour is great, with just enough sweetness. I use it in smoothies, with soy milk, rather than in water, though.

Raw Protein by Garden of Life

Posted by 4829606241701816020 on May 09, 2014

I really like this product. It has a very good formula with very little soy and no artificial sweeteners, and yet is very affordable. Great for older folks like me on a fixed income who need to lose weight in a healthy way!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »