My fav

Posted by 4968076793239381818 on Mar 19, 2013

I tried the original first by accident, being in the store with my crying baby I just grabbed it and went. I liked it but I heard there was better, so I tried a few more kinds before coming full circle back to raw. I'm really sensitive to sweeteners and usually really don't like sweetened or vanilla flavored things, but this one is PERFECTLY flavored.. Jut ever so slight vanilla flavored, and it enhances my smoothie flavor. The only thing is I wish there were bigger volumes.. And better prices.. But maybe Inhavent hunted enough.

so good

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 25, 2012

not too sweet great texture

I really liked this. Will be ordering again

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 29, 2013

A lot of the reviewers for this product complain about the taste. I think the taste is great. Perhaps a touch too much stevia, but I'm not a fan of stevia or sugar in general, so others may disagree on this. The vanilla flavour is great. The texture is fine. It is similar to rice protein powder in texture. A little fibrous, but this is made from plants, not cow milk! It's great stuff. Seems a lot easier to digest than whey protein. Similar digestibility to rice protein powder for me at least, and I have terrible digestion. I have it in smoothies or just on top of puffed rice.

A good supplement

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Aug 26, 2012

It is a good supplement. The taste is good.

great ingredients but a bit powdery

Posted by cheekycharger on Jan 31, 2013

unless this is blended in a smoothie it can be a bit powdery

Delicious and raw! Can't be beat

Posted by barbyh on Mar 15, 2013

I love this stuff. I cycle it with Genuine Health Vegan Proteins +, and they are both delicious. The bonus is this protein powder is raw, so has extra enzymes. I'm loving it!

Really like this vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 16, 2014

I use this in smoothies with fruit, veggies, flax and coconut milk. No chalky taste at all for me. I like the vanilla...can be mixed with anything. Also like the plain, but the vanilla makes my smoothies richer tasting.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told that this is probably the best protein powder to take. I use it in a smoothie every morning. I don't know if it would taste good with only the almond milk I use, but I add ground flax, banana and frozen berries and it is good.

Love this protein!

Posted by MelissaSpain on Aug 01, 2014

The taste is so nice, this has become my favorite! I blend it with almond milk, avocado, maca powder and egg yolks and it will last for hours!

Great taste, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Aug 14, 2014

Love this protein, is awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »