My fav

Posted by 4968076793239381818 on Mar 19, 2013

I tried the original first by accident, being in the store with my crying baby I just grabbed it and went. I liked it but I heard there was better, so I tried a few more kinds before coming full circle back to raw. I'm really sensitive to sweeteners and usually really don't like sweetened or vanilla flavored things, but this one is PERFECTLY flavored.. Jut ever so slight vanilla flavored, and it enhances my smoothie flavor. The only thing is I wish there were bigger volumes.. And better prices.. But maybe Inhavent hunted enough.

A good supplement

Posted by 5238752515546516415 on Aug 26, 2012

It is a good supplement. The taste is good.

I really liked this. Will be ordering again

Posted by Reviewer1956852 on Dec 29, 2013

A lot of the reviewers for this product complain about the taste. I think the taste is great. Perhaps a touch too much stevia, but I'm not a fan of stevia or sugar in general, so others may disagree on this. The vanilla flavour is great. The texture is fine. It is similar to rice protein powder in texture. A little fibrous, but this is made from plants, not cow milk! It's great stuff. Seems a lot easier to digest than whey protein. Similar digestibility to rice protein powder for me at least, and I have terrible digestion. I have it in smoothies or just on top of puffed rice.

so good

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Aug 25, 2012

not too sweet great texture

Really like this vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 16, 2014

I use this in smoothies with fruit, veggies, flax and coconut milk. No chalky taste at all for me. I like the vanilla...can be mixed with anything. Also like the plain, but the vanilla makes my smoothies richer tasting.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told that this is probably the best protein powder to take. I use it in a smoothie every morning. I don't know if it would taste good with only the almond milk I use, but I add ground flax, banana and frozen berries and it is good.

Love this protein!

Posted by MelissaSpain on Aug 01, 2014

The taste is so nice, this has become my favorite! I blend it with almond milk, avocado, maca powder and egg yolks and it will last for hours!

Great taste, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Aug 14, 2014

Love this protein, is awesome!

Excellent alternative to dairy derived powders

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Love the fact it is all derived from organic sprouted grains etc.

Delicious!

Posted by 5576865294309993580 on Nov 05, 2014

I personally wouldn't drink this outside a smoothie because the taste is a little chalky. But adding it to my smoothies makes it taste so great! I absolutely love it in my smoothie with kale, spinach, flaxseeds, fibre, almonds and avocado. It taste delicious. If you're looking for a really healthy vegan protein supplement to add in your smoothies, then this would be the one to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »