Excellent alternative to dairy derived powders

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Oct 18, 2014

Love the fact it is all derived from organic sprouted grains etc.

Delicious!

Posted by 5576865294309993580 on Nov 05, 2014

I personally wouldn't drink this outside a smoothie because the taste is a little chalky. But adding it to my smoothies makes it taste so great! I absolutely love it in my smoothie with kale, spinach, flaxseeds, fibre, almonds and avocado. It taste delicious. If you're looking for a really healthy vegan protein supplement to add in your smoothies, then this would be the one to buy!

Really like this vegan protein!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 16, 2014

I use this in smoothies with fruit, veggies, flax and coconut milk. No chalky taste at all for me. I like the vanilla...can be mixed with anything. Also like the plain, but the vanilla makes my smoothies richer tasting.

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told that this is probably the best protein powder to take. I use it in a smoothie every morning. I don't know if it would taste good with only the almond milk I use, but I add ground flax, banana and frozen berries and it is good.

Love this protein!

Posted by MelissaSpain on Aug 01, 2014

The taste is so nice, this has become my favorite! I blend it with almond milk, avocado, maca powder and egg yolks and it will last for hours!

Great taste, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Aug 14, 2014

Love this protein, is awesome!

Delicious and raw! Can't be beat

Posted by barbyh on Mar 15, 2013

I love this stuff. I cycle it with Genuine Health Vegan Proteins +, and they are both delicious. The bonus is this protein powder is raw, so has extra enzymes. I'm loving it!

great ingredients but a bit powdery

Posted by cheekycharger on Jan 31, 2013

unless this is blended in a smoothie it can be a bit powdery

Garden of Life

Posted by 4761387876473368965 on Oct 07, 2013

Great taste

Another Amazing Product

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Oct 08, 2013

I really love these guys products. Also admire what they stand for too. Click on my link above to view my other product reivews and items I've purchased.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »