מאוד גרגרי

Posted by 5674482790876654253 on Oct 02, 2014

קניתי את האבקה כיוון שהיא טבעונאית ומבטיחה ערכים תזונתיים גבוהים. הריח של האבקה מתוק, הטעם וניל לא חזק וכמעט ולא מורגשת מתיקות כשהאבקה מעורבבת עם מים. מתקבל נוזל מאוד גרגרירי בפה לאחר הערבוב ולכן זו לא אבקה שאזמין שוב, אבל אני אשלב אותה פעם הבאה בשייקים עם פירות.

Delicious!

Posted by 5576865294309993580 on Nov 05, 2014

I personally wouldn't drink this outside a smoothie because the taste is a little chalky. But adding it to my smoothies makes it taste so great! I absolutely love it in my smoothie with kale, spinach, flaxseeds, fibre, almonds and avocado. It taste delicious. If you're looking for a really healthy vegan protein supplement to add in your smoothies, then this would be the one to buy!

great ingredients but a bit powdery

Posted by cheekycharger on Jan 31, 2013

unless this is blended in a smoothie it can be a bit powdery

Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3322048 on Jun 18, 2014

I was told that this is probably the best protein powder to take. I use it in a smoothie every morning. I don't know if it would taste good with only the almond milk I use, but I add ground flax, banana and frozen berries and it is good.

Great taste, 100% recommended

Posted by 5239090316855360423 on Aug 14, 2014

Love this protein, is awesome!

Garden of Life

Posted by 4761387876473368965 on Oct 07, 2013

Great taste

Delicious and raw! Can't be beat

Posted by barbyh on Mar 15, 2013

I love this stuff. I cycle it with Genuine Health Vegan Proteins +, and they are both delicious. The bonus is this protein powder is raw, so has extra enzymes. I'm loving it!

Superb!

Posted by 4978200442982256293 on Nov 28, 2016

I initially started using this protein powder about a year ago. It had a very grainy texture. Wasn't very good at all. The new formula is sooooo much better. Way smoother. I'm actually looking forward to drinking it at the the end of a workout

Seems to be just what the doctor ordered

Posted by 4842462205568994483 on Dec 01, 2016

My wife has stomach and digestive problems. Most supplements cause her more pain but Garden of Life, RAW Organic Protein has given her no adverse affects. We are currently into our 4th container and she is well pleased.

Another Amazing Product

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Oct 08, 2013

I really love these guys products. Also admire what they stand for too. Click on my link above to view my other product reivews and items I've purchased.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »