New To iHerb?

Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

Reviews 2-star

Overpowering cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1977312 on Dec 06, 2010

I could not drink this with anything...the cinnamon flavor was too much and it made me gag! Very disappointed.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1161585 on Mar 24, 2007

Although I usually like Garden of Life products, this one was disappointing. It DOES NOT mix well with any food or beverage I've tried, contrary to the other reviews I read before ordering.

take care

Posted by Reviewer1357325 on Mar 29, 2009

I love the Gardens of life Detoxifiber product--organic-works great--I feel great--so I thought I would try this product too (not together of course)--each time I used it (I always use my fiber first thing in the morning 1 hour before eating with 1/2 liter of water then a cup of white tea) by evening I would have terrible cramping in my lower gut with bloating--I did not put the cramping with the product until I had used it three times ( and with a few days between use) each day the same results--It cannot be because I don't consume enough water with the product or throughout the day (4 to 5 liters a day)--I do have IBS and sensitive digestion--so those of you with IBS--just take care--I think I will try cooking/sprinkling food with it from now on and not use it as a sole fiber source--because the ingredients are impressive--I will however stick with the Detoxifiber product--Clear Fiber (acacia) is also another fantastic product for IBSS sufferers--good luck