10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 1 lb 5 oz (600 g)

Reviews 3-star

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

Sorry, but I hate stevia and it has an over abundance of cinnamon. To me, it was really nasty tasting. If you are sensitive to taste, do not buy. This is something only the truly stoic can handle. I am SO not stoic. It has to be really good tasting before I can stand it. :(

Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Sep 06, 2011

OK

Don't like the flavor

Posted by Reviewer2349021 on Aug 22, 2008

This product contains interesting items, but the cinnamon flavor overpowers the flavor of the juice or smoothie. I don't like the taste. I would prefer an unflavored version of this product

Like the ingredients, but not the taste

Posted by Reviewer1123426 on Sep 17, 2008

I usually purchase a different product from GoL, but I saw the ingredients of this one and decided to give it a try. I guess I didn't read that they put cinnamon in it, because I was totally unprepared for that taste. I usually mix the fiber product with my morning protien shake, which is berry - this was YUCK mixed with that flavor. I did purchase another chocolate flavored protien powder, which this mixes better with (comes out tasting almost coconut-like) but I am just not big on the heavy flavor.