More Than Fiber

Posted by FitFabnGlowy on Mar 02, 2016

Super Seed has a really nice mild cinnamon taste. Chock full of omega 3 fatty acids from flax and chai seeds. It has sprouts and probiotics. This really helps with my gut flora and I find it really helps stave off yeast that I'm susceptible to. I love to mix this with my very own greens drink mix which includes: Garden of Life's Perfect Food Raw (or BarleyMax by Halleluja Acres), Acerola Cherry Powder (Now), Navitas Twister Super Fruit Blend of goji, pomegranite and acai and Navitas Maca powder. I mix it all together in water and chug it down. Yumm!!

Nutritious & Delicious

Posted by 5738469812632827560 on Dec 15, 2013

Best tasting fiber supplement around. I'm in Australia and we have terrible tasting fibers.....I've tried them all! Looks like I'll have to buy this one from iHerb instead.....

amazing blend!

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

Garden of Life is a trusted brand - "Super Seed is a powerful, whole food blend of sprouted seeds, grains and legumes that supplies your body with a nutrient-dense source of dietary fiber." - this powdered form works great in my smoothie!!

Tastes like real food

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Apr 01, 2013

This fiber mix has a wonderful flavor! All the seeds and nuts create a great taste that I enjoy adding to my morning meal, whether it's plain yogurt, almond butter, quinoa hot cereal, or cereal. There are a ton of healthy ingredients in this!

Love love love

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 17, 2012

This is a treat to me every time I take it. I usually add a scoop to my breakfast smoothie. It adds a wonderful taste of cinnamon.

Super Seed is Super Great!

Posted by Reviewer2373988 on Oct 17, 2012

My Mom (90 years old) and me simply love this Super Seed. It is smooth, very effective and the taste is Super pleasant. Thank you GOL for the excellent raw products and Thank you iherb for your excellent and so friendly service. Jocelyne.

iHerb customer support sucks

Posted by Reviewer2266620 on Jun 30, 2012

Love the product. iHerb cannot seem to keep it in stock when other online retailers (and better prices) seem to have it in stock all the time. Contact customer support is useless as they never respond

Very good !

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Apr 01, 2012

Tastes fantastic with milk. Helps with constipation.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Feb 03, 2012

Its fiber plus high protein. Not bad tasting. Easy to add to food.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

I love this in my fruit smoothie.