Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Apr 28, 2011

Recomended by my wifes Aide. Good source of Fiber. Hopefully to eliminate laxatives. I started to put it in her Oat meal in the AM. Never noticed it. So far it along with other fiber items she has gone fairly nautrally 70- 80% of the time. The bonus is the Omega and Probionics added to it. Good price compared to the Health food store she shopped. Asked me to order 2.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3237590 on Apr 28, 2011

Great Product

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1028692 on May 11, 2011

Firstly, i would like to commend iherb for excellent service and delivery especially being able to track items. Each order has arrived like clockwork. This product is wonderful, give it time to work and take it daily. Taste is terrific, i just mix it with water and stir at the same time. It smells good.i will definitely re order this product for quite some time. Liz Australia

Awesome Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2522843 on May 23, 2011

My husband has a horrible diet in that he does not eat any fruits or vegetables. Thank God he likes to take his Super Seed and takes it regularly. I have found that if you mix it with room temperature liquid it bulks up quicker. We use refrigerated apple juice and it works and tastes great!

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2735998 on May 29, 2011

I add this to my smoothies and love the ingredients in it...great product.

Yummy fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

love the taste of this, & is a bit sweeter than just adding flax seed to my smoothies, cereals, juices. I think the 1 scoop is a bit much to add to an averaged size bowl of oatmeal (gets a bit too sticky) or smoothie (too thick)... So I usually just add half a scoop and it's fabulous!

Healthy, great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2888419 on Jul 20, 2011

This fiber doesn't have potential irritants like psyllium. Plus, it is food and nutritious not just "tree bark". It tastes great and can even be used as a small snack. It goes well mixed in with my morning cereal.

Great Blend~!!!

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Aug 01, 2011

Awesome Product for Daily G.I.T. health~!!!

Always one of my favorites

Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 02, 2011

I love GoL's Super Seed. I put a half-scoop on my cereal when I have cereal. Sometimes I put it in morning smoothies. It tastes great, slight cinnamon flavor. And it provides great fiber. This is one of my 'never do without' items.

Best fibre powder I have ever used, tastes great and is really gentle.

Posted by Reviewer1740487 on Aug 11, 2011

Its great that its a combination of so many good things,the fact that it has probiotics in there is great as well, really well priced.