super seed

Posted by Reviewer2634245 on Jan 02, 2012

i like the taste of the seed, it seems to work, this is my second time buying it, will continue to buy this product.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Jan 06, 2012

This is a fabulous product and I've never seen it at a better price. I actually eat it as a food (good in shakes too) -- I have it with yogurt and applesauce in the morning and one scoop is breakfast for me! Important to drink a glass of water a few minutes before, and when you first get up. I'm a nutritionist and highly recommend this product. It's nutritious and also helps keep me regular.

Good blend of fiber.

Posted by Reviewer2823016 on Jan 17, 2012

Good blend of fiber!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

I love this in my fruit smoothie.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Feb 03, 2012

Its fiber plus high protein. Not bad tasting. Easy to add to food.

Very good !

Posted by Reviewer1145278 on Apr 01, 2012

Tastes fantastic with milk. Helps with constipation.

Tasty, filling smoothie base

Posted by 5410539985972382027 on Apr 27, 2012

I randomly ordered this powder after having tried several others and I must say I am pleasantly surprised. It provides a higher fiber content than most protein-centric powders, but still gives you a decent amount of protein. On top of that it the sprouted grain ingredients provide greater nutrients, and the chia seeds add a smooth texture to any smoothie you add this to. One slight downside is the mild cinnamon flavor. I'm used to vanilla or unflavored powders, and most of my smoothie recipes assume that. This powder adds a very slight cinnamon hint -- which usually goes well with a sweeter, breakfast-y smoothie -- but savory or green smoothies might not work as well.

Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2734577 on May 11, 2010

I have been using SuperSeed for two years now and am very satisfied with the product. If I were not satisfied, I would not continue ordering it.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Feb 04, 2010

I use this in my smoothies in the morning. Taste great, especially with banana. Very nutritious.

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1662370 on Mar 22, 2010

I go out of my way to get super seed for fiber.