Favorite for Morning Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Oct 13, 2007

I found adding Super Seed to my morning smoothie, along with some green food powder, frozen berries, and any fresh fruit desired, enables me to start the day with all RAW living foods, minus the worry of low blood sugar effects (7g protein). It is gentle on the digestive system, contains no animal products, and you get the benefits of over 1000mg. Omega III fatty acids per serving.

Regular and losing weight

Posted by Reviewer2707926 on Apr 27, 2007

Beyond Fiber has a cinnamon flavor but must be consumed quickly or it thickens. I was regular and am now even more frequent--like clockwork.

Great colon cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2598637 on Dec 28, 2008

I don't spend money on expensive detox kits I just use this and it works.

Healthy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Aug 27, 2009

My 70's years old mom has difficult time to get enough fiber. She tried other brand and this one she likes. She has been using it for two weeks and does not help her regularity yet. I like this product because of all food base.

Excellent product for balanced digestion

Posted by Reviewer1640123 on Jan 25, 2010

Aloha, I use this product as a food supplement and add it to my vitamin shakes or on it's own as a healthy fiber shake. This is an excellent blend of foods in one concentrated package. I find this gives me an important variety of nutrition that I ordinarily wouldn't eat in my daily meals. Great product at a great price at IHerb.com! Thanks for using a reasonable shipping program as well, living in Hawaii doesn't always give you the most economical shipping rates. iHerb.com does us a huge service by including this option with it's orders!

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1426156 on Sep 02, 2008

Bye, bye to constipation..I have had IBS,and been miserable for over 35 years with constant constipation..Eating healthy still did not give me all the fiber..1 scoop or 2 scoops of Super Seed has changed my life..Tastes Great.You will love this Product

Super Seed is Super Great!

Posted by Reviewer2373988 on Oct 17, 2012

My Mom (90 years old) and me simply love this Super Seed. It is smooth, very effective and the taste is Super pleasant. Thank you GOL for the excellent raw products and Thank you iherb for your excellent and so friendly service. Jocelyne.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2391841 on May 17, 2010

So much good stuff in there. Easy to stir or blend into food & smoothies.

Very good