Great colon cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2598637 on Dec 28, 2008

I don't spend money on expensive detox kits I just use this and it works.

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1426156 on Sep 02, 2008

Bye, bye to constipation..I have had IBS,and been miserable for over 35 years with constant constipation..Eating healthy still did not give me all the fiber..1 scoop or 2 scoops of Super Seed has changed my life..Tastes Great.You will love this Product

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1161585 on Mar 24, 2007

Although I usually like Garden of Life products, this one was disappointing. It DOES NOT mix well with any food or beverage I've tried, contrary to the other reviews I read before ordering.

Overpowering cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1977312 on Dec 06, 2010

I could not drink this with anything...the cinnamon flavor was too much and it made me gag! Very disappointed.

Favorite for Morning Smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Oct 13, 2007

I found adding Super Seed to my morning smoothie, along with some green food powder, frozen berries, and any fresh fruit desired, enables me to start the day with all RAW living foods, minus the worry of low blood sugar effects (7g protein). It is gentle on the digestive system, contains no animal products, and you get the benefits of over 1000mg. Omega III fatty acids per serving.

Regularity Plus

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

This is really a Super product. I've been using Super Seed for 2 years and it's part of my staple regularity plan. Great tasting and easily mixed in juice and smoothies. Even tastes great sprinkled on fruit, yogurt, or applesauce. Can't do without it!

take care

Posted by Reviewer1357325 on Mar 29, 2009

I love the Gardens of life Detoxifiber product--organic-works great--I feel great--so I thought I would try this product too (not together of course)--each time I used it (I always use my fiber first thing in the morning 1 hour before eating with 1/2 liter of water then a cup of white tea) by evening I would have terrible cramping in my lower gut with bloating--I did not put the cramping with the product until I had used it three times ( and with a few days between use) each day the same results--It cannot be because I don't consume enough water with the product or throughout the day (4 to 5 liters a day)--I do have IBS and sensitive digestion--so those of you with IBS--just take care--I think I will try cooking/sprinkling food with it from now on and not use it as a sole fiber source--because the ingredients are impressive--I will however stick with the Detoxifiber product--Clear Fiber (acacia) is also another fantastic product for IBSS sufferers--good luck

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

Sorry, but I hate stevia and it has an over abundance of cinnamon. To me, it was really nasty tasting. If you are sensitive to taste, do not buy. This is something only the truly stoic can handle. I am SO not stoic. It has to be really good tasting before I can stand it. :(

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 14, 2008

in shakes, desserts etc.

Tasty and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2941571 on Jun 15, 2008

This product mixes well in a shaker cup. I love drinking it right after a workout because it has protein in it.