Very good

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009

Quality product.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1161585 on Mar 24, 2007

Although I usually like Garden of Life products, this one was disappointing. It DOES NOT mix well with any food or beverage I've tried, contrary to the other reviews I read before ordering.

Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g

Posted by Reviewer2197648 on Jan 25, 2009

Not only does it NOT taste good, It seems to do absolutely nothing.

Regularity Plus

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

This is really a Super product. I've been using Super Seed for 2 years and it's part of my staple regularity plan. Great tasting and easily mixed in juice and smoothies. Even tastes great sprinkled on fruit, yogurt, or applesauce. Can't do without it!

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

Sorry, but I hate stevia and it has an over abundance of cinnamon. To me, it was really nasty tasting. If you are sensitive to taste, do not buy. This is something only the truly stoic can handle. I am SO not stoic. It has to be really good tasting before I can stand it. :(

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Nov 14, 2008

in shakes, desserts etc.

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer2908529 on Nov 18, 2008

Wonderful.... Wonderfull..... wonderfull product. I highly recommend it... It's great with juice and yogart.. It just taste great. No bad after taste. I love it.. Thank you Maria

mrs

Posted by Reviewer1831024 on Nov 19, 2008

wonderful product

Loray Clark

Posted by Reviewer2791491 on Dec 09, 2008

I am very satisfied with the product, Super Seed, and will probably be ordering again after the holidays. Wish I had know about it sooner.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Dec 19, 2008

Good fiber, not harsh like psyllium husks and like the nutrition profile and the omega 3 fatty acid. It is more expensive than Daily Fiber Formula but better food. As alway, IHerb is great.