Great

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

I love this in my fruit smoothie.

a well rounded product

Posted by karljacobs on Dec 29, 2010

my preferred seed blend great in shakes and with fruits

More Than Fiber

Posted by FitFabnGlowy on Mar 02, 2016

Super Seed has a really nice mild cinnamon taste. Chock full of omega 3 fatty acids from flax and chai seeds. It has sprouts and probiotics. This really helps with my gut flora and I find it really helps stave off yeast that I'm susceptible to. I love to mix this with my very own greens drink mix which includes: Garden of Life's Perfect Food Raw (or BarleyMax by Halleluja Acres), Acerola Cherry Powder (Now), Navitas Twister Super Fruit Blend of goji, pomegranite and acai and Navitas Maca powder. I mix it all together in water and chug it down. Yumm!!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Apr 20, 2011

Have been using this product for a few years keeps my husband and myself regular great combination of seeds

Yummy fiber supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 01, 2011

love the taste of this, & is a bit sweeter than just adding flax seed to my smoothies, cereals, juices. I think the 1 scoop is a bit much to add to an averaged size bowl of oatmeal (gets a bit too sticky) or smoothie (too thick)... So I usually just add half a scoop and it's fabulous!

Always one of my favorites

Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 02, 2011

I love GoL's Super Seed. I put a half-scoop on my cereal when I have cereal. Sometimes I put it in morning smoothies. It tastes great, slight cinnamon flavor. And it provides great fiber. This is one of my 'never do without' items.

Wonderful Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2805204 on Sep 08, 2010

Super Seed is Great! I have recommended it to all my friends! Easy to take, tastes good, no stomach upset. Highly recommended!

Great fibre

Posted by Reviewer2810218 on Nov 26, 2010

It helps in my bowel system. also tastes good. Never pass a day without it.

More Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2931287 on Jan 20, 2009

If you're looking for more fiber...and this is very high quality way of incorporating more in your diet. Great varity of seeds for supporting good health!

Tasty and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2941571 on Jun 15, 2008

This product mixes well in a shaker cup. I love drinking it right after a workout because it has protein in it.