More Fiber!

Posted by Reviewer2931287 on Jan 20, 2009

If you're looking for more fiber...and this is very high quality way of incorporating more in your diet. Great varity of seeds for supporting good health!

Excellent product for balanced digestion

Posted by Reviewer1640123 on Jan 25, 2010

Aloha, I use this product as a food supplement and add it to my vitamin shakes or on it's own as a healthy fiber shake. This is an excellent blend of foods in one concentrated package. I find this gives me an important variety of nutrition that I ordinarily wouldn't eat in my daily meals. Great product at a great price at IHerb.com! Thanks for using a reasonable shipping program as well, living in Hawaii doesn't always give you the most economical shipping rates. iHerb.com does us a huge service by including this option with it's orders!

Superior Product

Posted by Reviewer1066353 on Aug 18, 2009

Not only is this product effective in keeping me regular, but it's also a better alternative compared to using a product containing psyllium husk, which has some negative side effects.

Healthy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Aug 27, 2009

My 70's years old mom has difficult time to get enough fiber. She tried other brand and this one she likes. She has been using it for two weeks and does not help her regularity yet. I like this product because of all food base.

Helps start the day off right

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I love this stuff. Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g, is part of our breakfast drink. I mix it with Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein Unflavored, Ultrafiltered Powder, 2 lbs (908 g), some fruit, juice and water. It has a pleasant taste and helps keep us regular.

To Fiber And Beyond!

Posted by Reviewer2484739 on Nov 30, 2009

This product is great tasting, not harsh, and a probiotic all in one. Specially formulated to be nourishing as well.

Awesome Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2522843 on May 23, 2011

My husband has a horrible diet in that he does not eat any fruits or vegetables. Thank God he likes to take his Super Seed and takes it regularly. I have found that if you mix it with room temperature liquid it bulks up quicker. We use refrigerated apple juice and it works and tastes great!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2220623 on Apr 20, 2011

Have been using this product for a few years keeps my husband and myself regular great combination of seeds

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Apr 28, 2011

Recomended by my wifes Aide. Good source of Fiber. Hopefully to eliminate laxatives. I started to put it in her Oat meal in the AM. Never noticed it. So far it along with other fiber items she has gone fairly nautrally 70- 80% of the time. The bonus is the Omega and Probionics added to it. Good price compared to the Health food store she shopped. Asked me to order 2.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jul 01, 2010

Us it daily. Just feel better when I use it. Have good well being from use. Mix it with my protein drink.