easy does it

Posted by Reviewer3335073 on Jun 29, 2009

Keeps me regular and mixes well with green utopia, water and orange juice for a nice early morning start to the day.

Helps start the day off right

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I love this stuff. Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g, is part of our breakfast drink. I mix it with Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein Unflavored, Ultrafiltered Powder, 2 lbs (908 g), some fruit, juice and water. It has a pleasant taste and helps keep us regular.

To Fiber And Beyond!

Posted by Reviewer2484739 on Nov 30, 2009

This product is great tasting, not harsh, and a probiotic all in one. Specially formulated to be nourishing as well.

Great source of mixed fibers

Posted by Reviewer1882849 on Dec 02, 2009

Tasty and a good mix of various fibers.

This is a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Dec 06, 2009

More than just fiber, this adds something good to my diet. Sometimes smoothies need a little help. This and Garden of Life Perfect Food, I will never be without. Raw baby, "Raw"

Excellent in Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3021621 on Dec 07, 2009

Goes great with my Whey protein shake adding extra protein and fiber is good. i am not too fond of the Cinnamon flavor other than that i would buy it again. Fiber is mild and does not hit you right away like when your at work if you know what i mean.

Great addition to a smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I use this with my morning smoothie. The taste is subtle so it blends nicely. It does give you a quick energy boost and it also seems to provide a more productive bathroom visit the more you use it. Great product.

All-In-One Superfood!

Posted by Reviewer1841639 on May 19, 2007

I love this product. I mix it with frozen fruit, water and flax oil and it is delicious! It's nice and thick and tastes great. I love the fact that it contains so many good ingredients. I feel healthier just thinking about it!

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1028271 on Feb 23, 2008

Wouldn't do without it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Feb 28, 2008

This product excells in great taste and a holistic blend of ingredients. Superior to any other fiber blend I've ever seen!