Satisfaction

Posted by Reviewer2734577 on May 11, 2010

I have been using SuperSeed for two years now and am very satisfied with the product. If I were not satisfied, I would not continue ordering it.

Beyond Fiber is great

Posted by Reviewer2013613 on May 04, 2010

I have been using this product for several years now and it is the best natural way to stay regular. I exercise, drink water, eat my veggies and after dinner my scoop of Garden of Life with a glass of water and I sweeten it with Splenda.

Recommended...

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on Mar 22, 2010

Nice nutty flavor, a hint of cinnamon. Adds slippery bulk to a smoothy with no grittiness. Good.

Super Seed

Posted by Reviewer1662370 on Mar 22, 2010

I go out of my way to get super seed for fiber.

Super Seed Indeed

Posted by Reviewer1939323 on Mar 10, 2010

I was surprised how tasty this product was. Nutty in flavor.

I highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer3077396 on Mar 05, 2010

Excellent product!

Great addition to a smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Feb 28, 2010

I use this with my morning smoothie. The taste is subtle so it blends nicely. It does give you a quick energy boost and it also seems to provide a more productive bathroom visit the more you use it. Great product.

Amazing,amazing

Posted by Reviewer3009699 on Feb 13, 2010

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

Chia combo

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Feb 13, 2010

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer3321510 on Feb 05, 2010

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.