Garden of Life Superseed

Posted by Reviewer1986221 on May 09, 2008

Wonderful taste....the best fiber supplement I've had.

Excellent Fiber Source

Posted by Reviewer1744997 on Jan 04, 2007

Super seed is an excellent fiber source. It is easy to take if you mix it with a juice.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Mar 23, 2008

Works works works! I have constipation problems and from day one taking this product it has yet to fail me. I trust Garden of Life for superior quality products. After all, the founder/ceo of Garden of Life, had suffered through bowel problems that nearly took his life; I trust that he will put only the high quality products that are organic in the market. Thanx iherb for making his products affordable! I love iherbp; always reliable and great prices!

All-In-One Superfood!

Posted by Reviewer1841639 on May 19, 2007

I love this product. I mix it with frozen fruit, water and flax oil and it is delicious! It's nice and thick and tastes great. I love the fact that it contains so many good ingredients. I feel healthier just thinking about it!

Posted by Reviewer1028271 on Feb 23, 2008

Wouldn't do without it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Feb 28, 2008

This product excells in great taste and a holistic blend of ingredients. Superior to any other fiber blend I've ever seen!

Great price for a great product.

Posted by Reviewer1536385 on Jan 17, 2008

I have always used Super Seed because it has the best of everything and is good to help with digestion and other nutritional deficiencies. iHerb has the best price for this product too.

super seed

Posted by Reviewer3247004 on Jun 07, 2008

excellent product. will continue to re-order from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1120516 on May 14, 2008

Great cinnomon taste, mixes with my greens and juice well. I love this stuff helps keep things in tip top shape.

Posted by Reviewer2908529 on Nov 18, 2008

Wonderful.... Wonderfull..... wonderfull product. I highly recommend it... It's great with juice and yogart.. It just taste great. No bad after taste. I love it.. Thank you Maria