Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1395811 on Feb 04, 2010

I use this in my smoothies in the morning. Taste great, especially with banana. Very nutritious.

Excellent product for balanced digestion

Posted by Reviewer1640123 on Jan 25, 2010

Aloha, I use this product as a food supplement and add it to my vitamin shakes or on it's own as a healthy fiber shake. This is an excellent blend of foods in one concentrated package. I find this gives me an important variety of nutrition that I ordinarily wouldn't eat in my daily meals. Great product at a great price at IHerb.com! Thanks for using a reasonable shipping program as well, living in Hawaii doesn't always give you the most economical shipping rates. iHerb.com does us a huge service by including this option with it's orders!

good results

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on Jan 09, 2010

good buy excellent results

Excellent in Smoothies

Posted by Reviewer3021621 on Dec 07, 2009

Goes great with my Whey protein shake adding extra protein and fiber is good. i am not too fond of the Cinnamon flavor other than that i would buy it again. Fiber is mild and does not hit you right away like when your at work if you know what i mean.

This is a keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Dec 06, 2009

More than just fiber, this adds something good to my diet. Sometimes smoothies need a little help. This and Garden of Life Perfect Food, I will never be without. Raw baby, "Raw"

Great source of mixed fibers

Posted by Reviewer1882849 on Dec 02, 2009

Tasty and a good mix of various fibers.

To Fiber And Beyond!

Posted by Reviewer2484739 on Nov 30, 2009

This product is great tasting, not harsh, and a probiotic all in one. Specially formulated to be nourishing as well.

Great Ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 23, 2009

Truly one of the best Fiber Blends on the market!

Helps start the day off right

Posted by Reviewer2679904 on Oct 23, 2009

My husband and I love this stuff. Garden of Life, Super Seed, Beyond Fiber, 600 g, is part of our breakfast drink. I mix it with Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein Unflavored, Ultrafiltered Powder, 2 lbs (908 g), some fruit, juice and water. It has a pleasant taste and helps keep us regular.

Healthy Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Aug 27, 2009

My 70's years old mom has difficult time to get enough fiber. She tried other brand and this one she likes. She has been using it for two weeks and does not help her regularity yet. I like this product because of all food base.