Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1182571 on Oct 10, 2008

Since I have started taking these vitamins I have noticed a sustained energy level. I have arthritis and have been able to resume my pilates classes. I don't have any stomach upset with them. I have the energy and am able to work my muscles in a way that I could not before I started taking them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I wish the price were a little lower.

Whole Food and it is raw!

Posted by Reviewer2672076 on Dec 19, 2009

Best Whole Food Vitamin that I have tried in years. I am staying with this one. I felt energy right away!

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer3030059 on Mar 07, 2010

After less than a week of taking these vitamins I felt totally revitalized with more energy, greater clarity of thought and a better attitude toward life altogether. I highly recommend these vitamins!

GOL

Posted by Reviewer2409443 on Nov 29, 2008

New product, this is the first time I've bought this, but plan to switch from New Chapter EveryWoman II to this from now on. iHerb is perfect, in the years I've been dealing with them they have been on time, accurate, can't ask for better.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 08, 2009

Love that they are raw and organic. I take 2 a day when I eat right, 4 when I don't.

superb from the short time I've been taking it

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Aug 20, 2010

So far so good. I have steady energy, though I only take 2 daily as opposed to the recommended 4. I tend to need less than what is directed with any vitamin or remedy. These give me alot of energy. Love them! Friends of mine were taking them and claim they are the best on the market.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2880744 on Jan 05, 2009

I love them because they are raw. They don't make the urine yellow.

GARDEN OF LIFE VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer2879602 on Nov 30, 2008

Easy to swallow. Since it is very difficult for me to eat the correct amount of fresh vegetables that are prepared with nutrition in mind, I have found that this product is filling the gap in my ability to consume the recommended amount of vegetables that are not over-processed. Thank You IHERB for taking that extra effort in packaging this product against environmental contaminents. Also, I find your price structure very hard to beat in the competitive market. I also appreciate your correspondence with the consumer. YOU CARE !!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer3063962 on Apr 15, 2009

Great Service.

All ingredients are in this one.

Posted by Reviewer2786865 on Jan 21, 2013

I can only hope it is making me wise LOL