"Food-Based" Nutrition

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This is "food-based" nutrition, and it means that all the vitamins and minerals in the supplement come from genuine food-based sources. Nutrients are supposed to come from living things. There is a solution to this. It's called "Garden of Life." Garden of Life is a brand of nutritional supplements that are made almost entirely from actual food.

The Only One!

Posted by Reviewer3341506 on Sep 11, 2010

I've been taking supplements for several years and I've spent a lot of money but I was always looking for a better multi for less money. These are natural, raw nutrients that my body absorbs. I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin, energy level and even my hair is shinier and growing faster; all of this tells me that this is the only multi I will ever need. Please Please Please, Garden of Life, keep improving on this multi as research dictates and you will have a customer for life.

50 & Wiser

Posted by Reviewer2627607 on May 31, 2011

This product is outstanding! At 67 years old, I didn't think a multi could do as much as this one. I feel like my body is now getting some balanced nutrition. Big factor: more energy. I'm not a junk food eater ... and I'm not a "health nut" ... this has made a BIG difference in how I will choose my vitamins. I'm interested in your fiber for my next purchase. THANK YOU!!! Learned about this from the catalog you sent.

Best vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Mar 05, 2010

Best woman's vitamins I have ever taken. Do not upset my stomach and have given me more energy. Haven't had a cold all winter!

highly recommend this

Posted by Reviewer2113136 on Sep 09, 2010

You can tell the difference from the moment you take the cover off the jar of these vitamins. They smell potent and fresh. Previously, I took 12 multivitamin capsules a day and spent 4 times more money. Very Pleased!

Carol

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Jan 18, 2011

I have taken vitamins for years. I believe I am feeling a little better with these vitamins - although I have taken some other supplements that may be helping my medical condition as well. The price of these vitamins with what is in them is very economical.

The best Multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1738839 on Feb 27, 2011

I have been taking these vitamins for a couple of years. I like that you can take them with or without food, there is no after taste & they give me energy.

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1984106 on Mar 03, 2011

I have researched a number of vitamin products. Garden of Life offers a wonderful multivitamin.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3043118 on Apr 18, 2011

This is a broad spectrum great value multi that is age appropriate and for me it has helped enormously with hot flushes and sweats to the extent that after a short time of taking they were gone, and menopausal symptoms completely manageable and progressing easily through my change naturally.

great

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Feb 10, 2010

My mam took them & felt great!