love whold food vitamins!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1471736 on Mar 10, 2009

healthiest winter of my life!!! and i have three kids under 5 years!!!

The Best Vitamin!!! ***** =Five Star Rating in my Opinion

Posted by 5687607351631146083 on Nov 21, 2013

This vitamin is the best. It is not synthetic and contains only the best ingredients. I only take 1 capsule a day even though the label says take 4 per day and this bottles lasts for 4 months. I have done online research and cannot find a better vitamin than Garden of Life offers and iHerb makes it much more affordable than my local health food store. This is the only vitamin I will take for the rest of my life and I am 47 years old. The enzymes in this product also help with digestion and as we age we need support with regard to our digestive health. If anyone is "on the fence" about to purchase this vitamin or not, please take my word for it, there is not a better vitamin on the market. If there was I would be taking it. You cannot put a price on what you put into your body.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Mar 15, 2013

I am a huge fan of these. I have been taking them for about six months and have had NO seasonal allergy flare-ups. Every time I feel a cold /allergies coming on, I make sure I take these consistently and it goes away.

mamagreen

Posted by Reviewer1147504 on Sep 01, 2008

This is TOP OF THE LINE multi-vitamin for everyone in a family! And the price is affordable

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer3355801 on May 12, 2009

I love these vitamins! My husband & I both take these and LOVE how they make us feel! A+

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3120375 on Aug 08, 2010

I truly started noticing a big difference in my overall energy level and health after using these multivitamins. Love that they're naturally derived vitamins as opposed to synthetic. Its also convenient how the entire family can us them as well.

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 25, 2011

I changed my whole foods concentrate vitamin to this brand, since the other brand change some of the ingredients. After a lot research, checking amount of nutrients, etc, this was the best brand that I found. It says that it can be taken on an empty stomach, but for me, it caused some discomfort. I take the 4 capsules with my breakfast, and no problems. It's expensive, but I like the fact that is organic too. That's a plus.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I give two of these a day to my 7 yr old daughter, and I have noticed a big difference in her not getting sick. She is staying so much healthier while taking these vs our old multivitamins...which I had thought were whole food based as well, but never saw much of a difference on. I only give her half the recommended dosage to save money, and because it seems to be all she needs as I also give her a very healthy diet. Very happy with this product. I also like that I can open the capsules and empty it into her juice when she doesn't want to swallow the pills.

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer1685669 on Jun 05, 2010

I like the ingredients but it's hard to say how it is working, it's more like an insurance policy or a back up plan to supplement a diet that isn't always perfect and food that isn't always fresh from the garden!

Vitamin Code

Posted by karishma on Jan 25, 2014

I give this to my 10 yr old boy. This is my second bottle. I just love Garden of Life!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »