best multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1238754 on Feb 08, 2016

I love this brand and all of their vitamins! This is a great product for the entire family no matter whAt the age and condition. I've been using this for years!

Good product

Posted by 4965662955102879633 on Mar 23, 2015

I love this product

Vitamin Code

Posted by karishma on Jan 25, 2014

I give this to my 10 yr old boy. This is my second bottle. I just love Garden of Life!

Looking after my family

Posted by 5382541238123352244 on Jan 15, 2014

Eating well applies to the family. It is good to have a multivitamin that everyone can take and benefit from.

For family vitamins

Posted by 5647265809310339025 on Jan 02, 2014

Good for daily use for the whole family.

The Best Vitamin!!! ***** =Five Star Rating in my Opinion

Posted by 5687607351631146083 on Nov 21, 2013

This vitamin is the best. It is not synthetic and contains only the best ingredients. I only take 1 capsule a day even though the label says take 4 per day and this bottles lasts for 4 months. I have done online research and cannot find a better vitamin than Garden of Life offers and iHerb makes it much more affordable than my local health food store. This is the only vitamin I will take for the rest of my life and I am 47 years old. The enzymes in this product also help with digestion and as we age we need support with regard to our digestive health. If anyone is "on the fence" about to purchase this vitamin or not, please take my word for it, there is not a better vitamin on the market. If there was I would be taking it. You cannot put a price on what you put into your body.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Mar 15, 2013

I am a huge fan of these. I have been taking them for about six months and have had NO seasonal allergy flare-ups. Every time I feel a cold /allergies coming on, I make sure I take these consistently and it goes away.

Price

Posted by Reviewer1708481 on Jan 13, 2013

The price of this product is super-low compared to anywhere els. Never saw it lower than forty dollars, usually forty-five.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 19, 2012

I give two of these a day to my 7 yr old daughter, and I have noticed a big difference in her not getting sick. She is staying so much healthier while taking these vs our old multivitamins...which I had thought were whole food based as well, but never saw much of a difference on. I only give her half the recommended dosage to save money, and because it seems to be all she needs as I also give her a very healthy diet. Very happy with this product. I also like that I can open the capsules and empty it into her juice when she doesn't want to swallow the pills.

life in a bottle!