| English
| USD ($)

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Family, 120 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

love whold food vitamins!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1471736 on Mar 10, 2009

healthiest winter of my life!!! and i have three kids under 5 years!!!

mamagreen

Posted by Reviewer1147504 on Sep 01, 2008

This is TOP OF THE LINE multi-vitamin for everyone in a family! And the price is affordable

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Mar 15, 2013

I am a huge fan of these. I have been taking them for about six months and have had NO seasonal allergy flare-ups. Every time I feel a cold /allergies coming on, I make sure I take these consistently and it goes away.

The Best Vitamin!!! ***** =Five Star Rating in my Opinion

Posted by 5687607351631146083 on Nov 21, 2013

This vitamin is the best. It is not synthetic and contains only the best ingredients. I only take 1 capsule a day even though the label says take 4 per day and this bottles lasts for 4 months. I have done online research and cannot find a better vitamin than Garden of Life offers and iHerb makes it much more affordable than my local health food store. This is the only vitamin I will take for the rest of my life and I am 47 years old. The enzymes in this product also help with digestion and as we age we need support with regard to our digestive health. If anyone is "on the fence" about to purchase this vitamin or not, please take my word for it, there is not a better vitamin on the market. If there was I would be taking it. You cannot put a price on what you put into your body.

Good so far.

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 25, 2011

I changed my whole foods concentrate vitamin to this brand, since the other brand change some of the ingredients. After a lot research, checking amount of nutrients, etc, this was the best brand that I found. It says that it can be taken on an empty stomach, but for me, it caused some discomfort. I take the 4 capsules with my breakfast, and no problems. It's expensive, but I like the fact that is organic too. That's a plus.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »