Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3300081 on Apr 12, 2010

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

osteoporosis sufferer

Posted by Reviewer1154556 on Jul 12, 2010

Easily digestible - Following instructions has resulted in a slight improvement in my dexa scan. I hope Bone Grow works for you.

satisified so far

Posted by Reviewer2251475 on Jan 02, 2011

I have taken the product for 2 months with no problem. I eat something adequate before taking the calcium, I take the Growth Factor S on an empty stomach as soon as I get home from work. I am looking forward to my DEXA scan after 6 months on product. I sleep much for deeply & longer as an added benefit. I am quite satisfied with the product & will post my bonescan results in a few more months, THAT will be the true test.

plant based calcium

Posted by Hippocrates on May 24, 2013

Using these products on a daily basis per directions! I will tell you in another 18 months if it works & really "stimulate bone growth" with the repeat of bone scan!! Like it because it's based on raw foods! Can't give a 5* as I do not yet know....

Waiting

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Oct 10, 2009

Waiting to see if this works or not. Easy to take.

Garden of Life Grow bone system 2

Posted by Reviewer2141400 on Jan 25, 2012

Product arrived promptly. I have not had a chance to use product as of yet. I do look forward that.

good but usually forget to take 3 times every day