Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Grow Bone System, 240 Capsules, 2 Part Program

4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer3300081 From Michigan on Apr 12, 2010

I used the Grow Bone product for for three months and had good results. My t-score was -2.5 and went to -0.9 in using heel bone density. I am impressed. I'd like to know how long I should stay on it.

plant based calcium

Posted by Reviewer3236624 From California on Feb 08, 2010

I am taking this fairly regularly. I have not done any tests or anything. I do feel like I am getting more Magnesium and I like that this product comes from plants. It seems that my skin is doing better with adequate calcium.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 From Illinois on Oct 25, 2011

After 6 months of using this product, I had a dexascan (2 years after my last dexascan), and my doctor said my bone density had increased slightly. At least it's going in the right direction.

Works well!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 From Missouri on Oct 26, 2011

We like this product. We had some pain issues in our joints and they have gone away with the use of this product. Wish it were cheaper as you have to take so many but we try to spread them out and take only 3 a day every other day.

satisified so far

Posted by Reviewer2251475 From Colorado on Jan 02, 2011

I have taken the product for 2 months with no problem. I eat something adequate before taking the calcium, I take the Growth Factor S on an empty stomach as soon as I get home from work. I am looking forward to my DEXA scan after 6 months on product. I sleep much for deeply & longer as an added benefit. I am quite satisfied with the product & will post my bonescan results in a few more months, THAT will be the true test.