Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer3259312 on Feb 09, 2010

Good source of Calcium, Vitamin D. Uses whole foods. Excellent product.

Grow Bone System.

Posted by Reviewer2028943 on Dec 29, 2009

Too regimental gotta take with meal and the other system you gotta take on an empty stomach. Gave me GI upset. Smells kinda funny too.

Waiting

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Oct 10, 2009

Waiting to see if this works or not. Easy to take.

Too Soon to Tell, Hopefull

Posted by Reviewer2234363 on Oct 12, 2009

Too soon to tell, like this company and expect results.

Seems like a needed product to protect against bone loss!

Posted by Reviewer2977586 on May 09, 2010

I will know for sure when I have another bone density test in 2 years if the numbers improved! I'm glad Garden of Life has this product, it seems like it is much needed!

Best

Posted by Reviewer1461402 on Dec 12, 2011

I've not been taking it long enough to know if it's working but I have a couple of friends whose bone density grew. Good for me.

Love the company

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Apr 19, 2011

I just started using this , but I like the way it works and trust it will do what it says.

Going on with Grow Bone

Posted by 5205496327649658465 on May 21, 2016

I have been taking this product for a while, and am very happy with it. I have osteoporosis, and have tried various supplements over the years, but Grow Bone is my favourite, because it is all-natural and contains everything needed for the bones. I haven't had a bone scan since using this product, so I can't say whether or not my bones have grown stronger. There are two bottles in the box - one containing all the right nutrients to nourish bones, which some supplements don't contain (Vitamin K2 and D3, for instance), and the other containing strontium citrate. I have read reports of people increasing their bone density by using strontium, and when they have had a fall, they have not broken a bone. This supplement is more expensive than most, but I strongly believe that when it comes to supplements, you do get what you pay for!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2204237 on Apr 02, 2012

My bone density levels have improved and Iherb price is best I've found .

Garden of Life Grow bone system 2

Posted by Reviewer2141400 on Jan 25, 2012

Product arrived promptly. I have not had a chance to use product as of yet. I do look forward that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »