Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Kids, Chewable Whole Food Multivitamin for Kids, Cherry Berry, 30 Chewable Bears

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jan 22, 2012

I tried these and gagged on them. Initially they tasted pretty good, but after chewing had a strong, nauseating vitamin taste. I didn't end up giving them to my toddler because I didn't want to scare her away from taking vitamins. I'm just going to use them myself, but I'll swallow them with water instead of chewing them up. Nutritionally, they seemed pretty good, I just wish they didn't taste so bad.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Apr 26, 2011

I bought this for my son, he put it in his mouth and almost spewed all over the floor. Ver bad taste, AVOID!

Keeps my boys healthy

Posted by rach241 on Jun 09, 2011

My boys don't complain about taking these vitamins and they hardly ever get sick. I give credit to these vitamins.

Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1523544 on Dec 15, 2012

My son loves these so we ordered more already :)

Lapsille suunnattu monivitamiinivalmiste ei oikein rokkaa

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 06, 2012

Ajatus on kaunis mutta toteutus ei ainakaan pieniä lapsia ajatellen paras mahdollinen. Pureskeltavat tabletit ovat yksinkertaisesti liian isoja ja omituisen makuisia maistuakseen lapselle. Tämä on silti parempi vaihtoehto kuin kotimaiset makeutusaineilla kyllästetyt lasten multitabsit, joita ei kannata käyttää.