Great Product

Posted by 4627140061866535107 on Dec 11, 2015

Taste is - not - that bad! Follow it up with water and take it after or with food. I will be buying this product again. Great results.

taste is not yummy

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We are not picky eaters, and will eat most healthy supplements, but this drink tastes awful. It has lots of oil in it. I wonder if all the oil would block some of the minerals and nutrients from being absorbed? We really wanted to like it - as we like the idea of liquid vitamins. .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Works

Posted by 4813361082017080498 on Apr 13, 2014

Probably the best multi so far. Gives a lot of energy even though I eat healthy. The taste is something that you just have to get used to. Will buy again.

nice

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Apr 10, 2014

it's fine nothing special

Terrible Taste - Gave my Son an Allergice Reaction

Posted by 5277626956440774813 on Feb 08, 2014

Taste is terrible, like really really bad. But, perhaps the quality is good, thought I can't tell just yet. It gave my 3 year old son an allergic reaction.

Disappointed

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1161282 on Sep 03, 2013

This product is packed with natural vitamins & minerals. I read complaints about the taste, but just swallow it & follow with a drink of juice or smoothie. Easy to take & satisfaction knowing it is so 'good for you.'

Man up

Posted by Reviewer2096690 on Apr 06, 2013

This is the best, most absorbable multi I've come across. After taking it for a few months I actually crave it in the morning as I know how good it makes me feel and have gotten used to the taste and now equate it with feelings of good health. If taste is the only thing keeping you away, man-up! Even if I still didn't like the taste I'd still take it as the taste only lasts a few seconds when you take it with food as recommended.

Loved the product

Posted by 5377629494737228996 on Nov 06, 2012

Fast shipping, Excellent product. But the cost is alittle on the higher side. I mean, I am not complaining about the cost+ shipping and handling but i was charged an extre 14.00 at the door. BUT aside from that. I am very pleased with the shipping, and product/ I will definatly be shopping here again!

Terrible Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2424772 on Oct 01, 2012

I purchased this product for my family and it made us all sick. My son has UC and we thought we was going to take him to the hospital he got so bad. Not sure what is causing this, but I'm usually pretty tolerant to vitamins but this made me sick as well and kept me that way all day. The product tasted gritty...like it had ground up over the counter vitamins in it. Overall, bad product and should be removed from Iherb inventory.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »