Garden of Life, Vitamin Code Liquid, Multivitamin Formula, Orange-Mango Flavor, 30 fl oz (900 ml)

Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2515804 on Aug 03, 2011

I had to come and rate this vitamin because it was getting low reviews. It is terrible tasting and it took me the first bottle to not shudder trying to swallow it. I have suffered through three months of taking this vitamin and can say that I have seen great results. My nails, hair, skin etc.. are growing and very happy. So if you can suffer the taste I highly recommend this vitamin. I have tried so many including ones that cost $80 for a 5 week supply and none of them did anything. I am thankful for the quality of the vitamin instead os something that has alot of additives just making it palitable.

Can't stand the taste and will not buy again

Posted by mygreathealth on Nov 13, 2010

Such a shame as this product is packed full of nutrients but the taste of it has completely put me off. If Garden of Life could come up with another flavor I might buy it again but this is almost inedible!

ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING TASTE

Posted by Reviewer3058901 on Feb 22, 2011

Product looks good but I threw it away after two days, horrible taste.

Prohibatively awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2003563 on Mar 30, 2011

I like Garden of Life products, this product has a great nutrient profile, and I like the idea of having a liquid multi to mix in with smoothies and drinks, or just take a spoonful of when needed, but sheeeeesh! ...This tastes awful. Even when mixed with flavored juice or smoothie additives, the taste comes through and just makes it hard to swallow. Until something's done about the flavor aspect, I would never consider purchasing this again. I don't even think I'll be able to finish the bottle.

Disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer1216745 on May 06, 2011

OK, I'm no wimp when it comes to taking unpleasant tasting health supplements... but this stuff, ugh. I could only manage half a cap and had to chuck the rest away. The texture is similar to tar ... and the taste I can only describe as vegemite (yeast spread) mixed with vomit. And it burns !! Very disappointed as I'm a big fan of Garden of Life - their vegan protein powder is amazing.