Great results!

Posted by Reviewer2515804 on Aug 03, 2011

I had to come and rate this vitamin because it was getting low reviews. It is terrible tasting and it took me the first bottle to not shudder trying to swallow it. I have suffered through three months of taking this vitamin and can say that I have seen great results. My nails, hair, skin etc.. are growing and very happy. So if you can suffer the taste I highly recommend this vitamin. I have tried so many including ones that cost $80 for a 5 week supply and none of them did anything. I am thankful for the quality of the vitamin instead os something that has alot of additives just making it palitable.

Can't get past the taste

Posted by Reviewer3333110 on May 23, 2011

This is a really healthy vitamin, and I was so excited to find it - but I just can't get past the HORRIBLE taste (It actually makes me gag). It is the worst part of my morning and I dread it SO much every day. It is a thick brown liquid so it really sticks to your tongue. I have to dilute it with water just to get it down quickly - and I don't know if that makes it better or worse. It's a shame, because I think it's excellent quality, but I won't ever buy it again.

Can't stand the taste and will not buy again

Posted by mygreathealth on Nov 13, 2010

Such a shame as this product is packed full of nutrients but the taste of it has completely put me off. If Garden of Life could come up with another flavor I might buy it again but this is almost inedible!

ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING TASTE

Posted by Reviewer3058901 on Feb 22, 2011

Product looks good but I threw it away after two days, horrible taste.

Prohibatively awful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2003563 on Mar 30, 2011

I like Garden of Life products, this product has a great nutrient profile, and I like the idea of having a liquid multi to mix in with smoothies and drinks, or just take a spoonful of when needed, but sheeeeesh! ...This tastes awful. Even when mixed with flavored juice or smoothie additives, the taste comes through and just makes it hard to swallow. Until something's done about the flavor aspect, I would never consider purchasing this again. I don't even think I'll be able to finish the bottle.

Disappointed.

Posted by Reviewer1216745 on May 06, 2011

OK, I'm no wimp when it comes to taking unpleasant tasting health supplements... but this stuff, ugh. I could only manage half a cap and had to chuck the rest away. The texture is similar to tar ... and the taste I can only describe as vegemite (yeast spread) mixed with vomit. And it burns !! Very disappointed as I'm a big fan of Garden of Life - their vegan protein powder is amazing.

taste is not yummy

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

We are not picky eaters, and will eat most healthy supplements, but this drink tastes awful. It has lots of oil in it. I wonder if all the oil would block some of the minerals and nutrients from being absorbed? We really wanted to like it - as we like the idea of liquid vitamins. .......Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Terrible Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2424772 on Oct 01, 2012

I purchased this product for my family and it made us all sick. My son has UC and we thought we was going to take him to the hospital he got so bad. Not sure what is causing this, but I'm usually pretty tolerant to vitamins but this made me sick as well and kept me that way all day. The product tasted gritty...like it had ground up over the counter vitamins in it. Overall, bad product and should be removed from Iherb inventory.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1161282 on Sep 03, 2013

This product is packed with natural vitamins & minerals. I read complaints about the taste, but just swallow it & follow with a drink of juice or smoothie. Easy to take & satisfaction knowing it is so 'good for you.'

This is an amazing product

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Feb 08, 2011

I don't disagree as far as taste. However, once you get use to medicinal taste. This product will do wonders. I have stopped taking any additional oral form of multi. I feel energized my immune is strong and my recovery following soccer game is rapid. Ray Los Angeles

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »