Easier to absorb

Posted by 5104431724635696092 on Mar 16, 2016

I have a problem with absorbing supplements so I choose the raw vitamins. I like Garden of Life brand because they carry a great variety of the raw supplements. High in quality.

Lanolin!

Posted by 4649572600889219301 on Mar 25, 2015

The product works fine, but contains ingredients derived from LANOLIN (sheep) which is NOT VEGAN!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2219064 on Nov 30, 2014

I was purchasing a pretty much identical D-3 at my Chiropractor's office for about 3 times the price as this. Both come from Jordan Rubin, a trusted health expert. I appreciate the great pricing from iHerb. I have been using this product for a couple of years and it is the one supplement I would never want to be without.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1335568 on Apr 28, 2014

Easy to take large dose of D in such condensed form. Have not taken blood test yet to see how well it works.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Dec 22, 2013

I bought this product for my family and they really like it. They take it every day. Will buy again.

Good

Posted by 5432874056168819359 on Sep 20, 2013

Very good

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I love that it's raw and organic. Easy to swallow too!

Trusted brand

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

I trust this brand, and my doctor said I needed to up my VitD3, and living in northern WA state I know we do not get the sun on a regular basis as we need to for adequate VitD exposure. I feel confidant that this dosage will benefit me.

RAW D3

Posted by 5734567489755867581 on Nov 18, 2012

So far, I respect Garden Of Life company and their vitamins, and appreciate iHerb for offering it at a better price than most other places. iHerb processes my orders in timely fashion.

Keith's thoughts!

Posted by Reviewer1580589 on Apr 15, 2012

Anytime you can take supplements in their natural form is always to be desired. I take these D-3 with Curcumin and Tumeric powder that I myself capsulated from bulk powder from I-Herb. The combination is doing wonders for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »