no nausia

Posted by Reviewer2894750 on Sep 18, 2010

My doctor told me I was boarder line aniemic and to start supplementing with iron. I have had issues in the past with throwing up after taking other iron supplements, but I don't have any problem with these. I take one in the am on an empty stomach and avoid dairy for 2hrs bc my dr said that dairy can slow the absorption. Totally recommend it to any one shopping for a good quality iron supplement.

Best Iron Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2149231 on Mar 26, 2011

This supplement did not bother my stomach and never made me constipated (which other iron supplements did)works well with 50 & Wiser Vitamin. Will be buying again.

Best Iron Pill

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 06, 2013

This is the best Iron pill ever. Very easy on the stomach and it WORKS! Even my neighbor is now taking it! Highly recommend this product.

Giedre

Posted by giedre on Mar 29, 2015

best !

the best

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

It doesn't upset stomach or cause any constipation.

Good Raw Iron!

Posted by Reviewer2330966 on Apr 20, 2012

I like the fact that these are raw and in veggie capsules. The price is affordable.

Another great GOL product!

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

Love the whole line of Garden of Life products, this one included. Unlike other iron supplements that cause side effects like constipation, I haven't had any trouble with these. GOL includes natural co-factors in their products to help your body absorb the nutrients better and it is even more important with iron, since it is hard for the body to do this without them. Definitely notice a difference. Also like the added B-12, so I don't have to buy a separate supplement.

Raw Iron

Posted by 5162554888645266325 on Jan 13, 2013

It has replenished my low iron. I am very happy with this product!

Breathing is better

Posted by Reviewer2457622 on May 17, 2011

I've had slightly low blood cell counts and thus have experienced the difficulty in breathing - taking this after lunch definitely has helped and I don't have any constipation (I have digestive problems too). This product rocks. I also take the RAW probiotics & enzymes :)

best iron

Posted by Reviewer2498768 on Sep 15, 2009

I tried other iron products but this is the best