Use these to assist correcting a B12 deficiency

Posted by Reviewer3081762 on May 16, 2011

Very good product, just wish there were more capsules in a bottle.

very easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on May 25, 2011

very easy to take

Great product at good price

Posted by 4771856573349896268 on Aug 07, 2016

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

Vegetarian Must Have!

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Jan 16, 2015

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Excellent B12

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2016

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »