Vegetarian Must Have!

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

Posted by 5416626995425188520 on Sep 30, 2016

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Excellent B12

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2016

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2633983 on Sep 30, 2011

Just the kind of b12 i've been looking for.

Garden of Life Raw B-12

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

I take this first thing in the morning. I'm moving towards being a vegetarian so feel I need this. I like it that it's raw and I seem to feel better after taking it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Jan 29, 2012

You can beat a raw, natural vitamin!

God:)

Posted by MayBente on Feb 28, 2012

Love garden of life,quality produckts!Thank you Iherb!:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »