Excellent B12

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2016

These are from real food so they have to be better then other vitamins from chemicals. I am feeling better since taking them. They are small and not too big. GOL products are the best from my opinion.

Great product at good price

Posted by 4771856573349896268 on Aug 07, 2016

Most acceptable form of B12 (Methilcobalamin) at good price. Blood test before and after taking the supplement showed it really helps. Price is also very good. Recommend ! (The only better think could be bottle with 90 or more pills :-))

very good procuct

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on May 11, 2011

I did notice a change in my health. I still breastfeed my 1,5 years old toddler and have been eating mostly raw vegan food. If I don"t eat any animal products I sure will need this badly!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Sep 12, 2011

Seems to absorb well

Ridiculous Lid!!

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Feb 03, 2013

If you have a hand like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you'll have no problem opening this jar. It wasn't my plan to have a wrestling match at 7 in the morning. I thought I'd have to smash the jar. Eventually I got it off. I was very impressed someone is putting out a raw B 12 supplement, which is wonderful for vegans.

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer2679753 on Aug 03, 2010

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

A try

Posted by Reviewer3273576 on Dec 03, 2010

I do not know if this has made any difference in my state of health, but I am trying it, and we'll see if I'll notice anything in the future. Great that it is so much b12 in the pills.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »