10% Off Orders Over $40!

Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw B-12, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

very good procuct

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on May 11, 2011

I did notice a change in my health. I still breastfeed my 1,5 years old toddler and have been eating mostly raw vegan food. If I don"t eat any animal products I sure will need this badly!

Great Quality products

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 19, 2011

I take this because I'm a vegetarian almost vegan and want to make sure I get enough B12. I like Garden of life for their quality but It's the first time I'm using this particular product.

Ridiculous Lid!!

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Feb 03, 2013

If you have a hand like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you'll have no problem opening this jar. It wasn't my plan to have a wrestling match at 7 in the morning. I thought I'd have to smash the jar. Eventually I got it off. I was very impressed someone is putting out a raw B 12 supplement, which is wonderful for vegans.

Not happy with the packaging

Posted by Reviewer2679753 on Aug 03, 2010

I got this because it is in a glass bottle, but I didn't realize that the actual product only makes up about 1/16 of the bottle. Such a waste.

Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.