Super!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Apr 21, 2016

Works VERY well. The only type of B Vitamins I use!! Excellent absorption.

Best B vitamin supplement

Posted by 4998303904854756580 on Apr 07, 2016

I really love this product. Much better than other synthetic B vitamin supplements. These work very well.

easily digested

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Apr 04, 2016

I notice this working because without Calcium at supper time I have a difficult time sleeping at night. This works very well every time. I have not gotten the same results with other calcium supplements.

B-Complex

Posted by 5110178920187247342 on Apr 03, 2016

It really helps with energy.

nerve damage reversal

Posted by Reviewer1238754 on Feb 08, 2016

Been using this for nerve damage reversal after chemo radiation damage. Actually stopped the feet and fingers from feeling frozen and taken consecutively with a b12 shot!

The best B complex vitamins

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 24, 2015

I can take these upon awakening on empty stomach without problems, as per label. They are food-based and not synthetic which is important to me. I switched to these years ago, after I learned that New Chapter was unscrupulously sold to a chemical company, I forgot which, without telling the customers! Just like when Silk was sold to Dean Foods and they switched to GMO soybeans without news, just by removing "organic" from the label. Thankfully by then, I had long quit ingesting anything with soy. I want no part of that, I don't finance these companies, I believe in "speak with your dollar and your fork". Hope this one never sells out to the enemy. I used to buy the small bottle of GOL, this is a good value. I will go back to buying the small one when I have to restock on too many other supplements and there's not enough money to go around.

Does the Trick

Posted by Reviewer3240802 on Dec 09, 2015

I use this because research shows that B-complex improve cognition. When I use it, I feel calm and I feel like my memory is good.

Love these

Posted by Reviewer2677834 on Aug 27, 2015

These are the best multi-vitamin I've had, and I've tried quite a few different brands and mixes. These do not upset my stomach at all, and are very easy to swallow. I like that they include a number of probiotics as well as nutrients from real food. I'll continue to purchase these.

Love this product.

Posted by 4797470177194808023 on Apr 03, 2015

Raw B Complex has been very useful for a vaccine-injured family member. This, and magnesium, in particular, means he does not need anti-convulsant drugs and thus, no extra meds for adverse effects of pharm products. So glad to find it.

Garden of Life B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1947485 on Mar 29, 2015

I've been using this product for several years and love it as a really good source of b vitamins. anything from garden of life is an efficient, worthy product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »