Best B vitamin. Natural, non-synthetic!

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Oct 22, 2014

Very good B-complex. Gives some energy, we can tell this is working. *This natural B does not result in fluro-yellow urine, which is great. We are taking this to help with deficiency and it seems to be working. I love the fact that it is non-synthetic, so it is better absorbed and used. We will buy again.. Highly recommended. ...Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Calms Anxieties

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I'm glad they started carrying the larger bottle of vitamin B. I go through them so quickly! It's also more affordable to buy this bottle. Vitamin B has helped ease my anxieties.

Good for Calming a Person Down

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on May 03, 2016

My wife uses this. She is very stressed taking care of our three kids. She used to yell and shout all the time and was generally very stressed out. After two weeks on this supplement, she watches the kids fight and instead of screaming s d shouting she looks at them and laugh! A big difference. Good for anyone under stress and wants to improve his mood.

Love this product

Posted by NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION on Mar 20, 2014

This is a great product! Again I showed this to my naturopath and she was extremely impressed with the ingredients. She now also recommend this product to her clients that may not be able to afford the expensive naturopathic prescribed medications. Great product, highly recommend!

The best B complex vitamins

Posted by PurplePegasus on Dec 24, 2015

I can take these upon awakening on empty stomach without problems, as per label. They are food-based and not synthetic which is important to me. I switched to these years ago, after I learned that New Chapter was unscrupulously sold to a chemical company, I forgot which, without telling the customers! Just like when Silk was sold to Dean Foods and they switched to GMO soybeans without news, just by removing "organic" from the label. Thankfully by then, I had long quit ingesting anything with soy. I want no part of that, I don't finance these companies, I believe in "speak with your dollar and your fork". Hope this one never sells out to the enemy. I used to buy the small bottle of GOL, this is a good value. I will go back to buying the small one when I have to restock on too many other supplements and there's not enough money to go around.

Made me have an outbreak!

Posted by Reviewer2705684 on Oct 20, 2014

I enjoyed taking the product, but had to stop because it broke me out. I suffer from acne and it caused me to have a breakout. I tried taking it every other day but it didn't matter, I still broke out. It could be I'm allergic to the brewer's yeast.

Love this product.

Posted by 4797470177194808023 on Apr 03, 2015

Raw B Complex has been very useful for a vaccine-injured family member. This, and magnesium, in particular, means he does not need anti-convulsant drugs and thus, no extra meds for adverse effects of pharm products. So glad to find it.

really good

Posted by 5678909089014390437 on May 22, 2013

i don't take them regularly but when i do i notice a difference, i feel better and have more energy.

Raw B

Posted by 5162554888645266325 on Jan 13, 2013

Love the theory of a raw wholefood sourced product!! I am also very impressed with the energy I have when taking this product.

Excellent natural supplement

Posted by 4617153849544427005 on Dec 02, 2013

I love Garden of Life products because they are made with care from raw, whole ingredients. As a raw vegetarian i take the multi-B's to make sure i get enough and have to say i feel amazing so can't fault this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »