The Best B-complex that i have tried...

Posted by HealthHealing on Apr 21, 2016

Love this one ,i order them because they have it all clean and high quality Raw-indergrent , also have the better formula of the B-12 (methyl) not the syntecih(cabo) And also like all this extra herb they put in them ,and very good put together ,not much overdose of B-6 for example. But just after 2-3 day starting take them ,i sleep much better and just wake op before the alarm ,many days in row . (it have always where hard for my to wake up in the morning, would say that i am the ´´B-type´´) ,but not that much anymore... So ,this vitamin is the one thing that i was changing ,so I know they are make this wonder Happens :) Will totally buy again ,and recomment to everyone. Happy custumer Feel free to look at my profile for another reviews

So far so good!

Posted by 5443729946767653453 on Apr 07, 2015

I've been taking this along with a few other supplements to clear up severe adult acne. It's been 4 weeks and I'm starting to notice a significant decrease in the acne!

Natural Source

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 25, 2015

Excellent product, produced from natural raw ingredients.

Wonderful Felt results quickly

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 15, 2014

I suffer from various health issues , my immune system is not the best also Im vegan so this was fantastic along with other vitamins with this brand only .You must take it daily not once and a while AND it's not at all harsh on the stomach. I took all my vitamins along with this one on an empty stomach , not once ever did I get sick or discomfort .

best B-complex out there

Posted by bianquita on Jun 07, 2014

great product, and Garden Of Life has informed me that the form of b12 in these is in fact Methylcobalamin and not cyanocobalamin as one review here claims.

Good

Posted by Trinity on Feb 23, 2014

I think this is a good B-vitamin complex, but my urine is bright yellow. I just wonder where this comes from if everything is 'all natural'.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Feb 20, 2014

Love it!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2326828 on Jan 15, 2014

I have more energy, urine doesn't turn yellow, which to me means they are being completely absorbed. Will purchase again.

Garden of Life Raw B-Complex