Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw B-Complex, 60 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps

Ok product

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I used this product for about a year. I liked it a lot at the time. It really did improve my energy levels and my mood and it is quite a natural product with added herbs etc. I found out that I had a malfunction with my B12 levels though even after taking it for a year. After research I have discovered that taking the cyanocobalamin form of vitamin B12 is actually quite damaging to the body. The body needs the form of B12 called methylcobalamin. If presented with cyanocobalamin it has to work extra hard to convert it into the usuable form (methylcobalamin) so that it can be properly absorbed and utilised. This whole process of conversion actually uses up the body's methyl groups to perform. So what ends up happening is that the B12 methyl groups in the body actually DECREASE when taking cyanocobalamin which is in effect saying that your body becomes lower or deficient in B12. I would highly recommend taking a usuable form of B12 and stay away from the cyanocobalamin. I currently use Thorne B Complex which has another form of B12 that is easier to convert (as I still need to take a full b-complex for the moment). However I am also using the Healthy Habits Vitamin B12 patches which are working extremely well. I would highly recommend those!!

natural B makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3285319 on Feb 15, 2010

Apparently, some people don't absorb fractionated B vitamins well, and I seem to be one of them. Since I started taking Raw B-Complex, my mood has improved markedly; the feeling of doom I had for so long is gone, and I seem to have more emotional resilience in general. Terrific food-based product.

Life changing stuff !

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 04, 2011

I suffered from severe depression and mood swings for 10 years, i have gradually over this time implemented as many healthy living strategies as possible but the addition of this formula together with garden of life raw b-12 has taken my health to new found levels of happiness. I am emotionally very stable and generally feel really great, especially in the mornings. It's amazing something as simple as b vitamins being missing form my diet in the required amounts can offer so much. This is without question the only b complex i'll ever take!!

Recommended!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Good quality vitamins!

Vitamin b

Posted by Reviewer3289396 on Mar 23, 2010

This seems to be the only b complex that I have found that doesn't contain magnesium stearate.