Good

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Sep 14, 2011

I really havent been taking these long enough to say for sure but I like that they are natural and our bodies love this..

Great

Posted by Reviewer1320412 on Dec 28, 2011

This B-complex vitamin is by far one of the best out there. I have used it and have had no problems. In fact, I have noticed some favorable changes in my overall health.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

I like to know that I am getting a quality product. Raw, lots of B vitamins, veggies, fruits...no fillers. I like it!

Decent B Complex

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

Didn't notice any profound results but good wholefood vitamin B complex. I like that it's raw.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3276893 on Feb 20, 2014

Love it!

liked the product

Posted by Reviewer2762075 on Apr 30, 2012

Gluten free, organic, no extras hidden in this product, what's there not to like :).

Interesting

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 31, 2013

Looks ok. I just wonder how they are produced and if they are indeed wholefood. Not clear from label. I did not feel anything special.

B6 is too low.

Posted by Reviewer1362456 on Dec 29, 2010

I wish the B6 component is higher. Other brands have a higher B6 and i felt it is too low at 10mg. Have switched to another brand since.

Didn't see any difference.

Posted by Aira12 on Oct 26, 2016

Decided to try this product since the dosage of B Vitamins is much higher than in another product I was using. However, I didn't see any difference, any positive effects. Compared to the other product that I used ( which helped clear my skin, strengthen my nails etc.) this one didn't do anything. In fact my nails started chipping again, which can only mean that the nutrition absorption was not at all improved as it is supposed to do. I would not consider buying this product again.

excellent